Boubakary Soumare

Sounds like everyone is in for this kid.

Looks a serious talent incredibly quick feet but he’d need proper coaching to nurture that talent and my worry is Utd’s current setup and recent record of developing young players who’ve joined the club isn’t going to get them top of the list.

According to SSN yesterday he's leaving Lille in January and the two clubs he has to pick from are Utd and Chelsea.

Sounds like everyone is in for this kid.

Looks a serious talent incredibly quick feet but he’d need proper coaching to nurture that talent and my worry is Utd’s current setup and recent record of developing young players who’ve joined the club isn’t going to get them top of the list.

Rashford, Martial, Mctom, Greenwood, Williams, Fred all improved in our squad under Ole. It's irrelevant whether they have joined or been at the club really.

I would even say Lindeloff has improved, you can see Wan Bissaka is improving with his crossing etc,

For me, if you're a young player, and you want to play, united is the only choice throughout Europe. Although Lampard is doing simlatr to be fair.

I said players who joined the club not ones who came through the academy new players have found it very hard to settle and develop at Utd the pressure and expectation is huge.

Ole to his credit has done a much better job that the previous managers but he hasn't had foreign players sign under him yet and to be fair the expectation on players has dropped we don't expect new players to be the saviour like we maybe did with players like Depay or Shaw who came with big reps.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What is the translation on this?

My guess is Newcastle’s bid was accepted but the player said no?

Pretty much.

The #Losc accepted an offer from #Newcastle 45M € + 10M € bonus + a percentage on resale for #Soumare ! The player refused him the interest of the Magpies. He wants to finish the season with Losc before joining another English club which is in the big 6! #RMCsport

Be interesting to see where he turns up.

Had a mixed bag with these hyped french league players coming over in recent seasons.

Bakayoko was a disaster, Fabinho has been great took Bernardo Silva a season to really settle and jury is still out on Pepe and Ndombele in their first seasons.

It’s obviously a massive jump in quality and it’s about finding guys who actually fit with what you do.

Just helped Lille win the league and has been named in the France squad for Euro 2020

Looks like he's close to signing for Leicester.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back