Boss: It was inexplicable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think had we scored another though, at 3-0 the game is pretty much over, being 2-0, WBA probably thought they were still in it. But we shouldn't be going in at HT 2-0 up and going in at FT at 2-2, it's not acceptable for us.

a)2-0 is the worst lead to hold in football ,great if you get a third or hold your concentration but shit hits the fan if you don't.
b)you cannot legislate for the mistake that brought them back level.
and c)lets give west brom credit they played football all through the game didn't panic when they went 2-0 down(but then who does nowadays against united) and in the end could have snatched all three points..........upon saying that, 2-0 could and should have been 4 or 5 -1 at half time..........so it's partly uniteds fault but a great team effort from west brom....

Agree WT, 2-0 is the worst lead. We havent converted the number of chances created, but to use this as the reason for our downfall this season is wrong. If United score two goals in a game, you'd us to win more often than not.

I swear no sooner than I tweeted... "don't get complacent w/ 2goals & slack off. we've been there b4 & dropped points" ...history repeated itself. As for SAF's comments...I completely agree w. SEA. No more need be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back