BLUE in peace for now

• Thread starter Deleted member 338
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 338

right boys we re off its official, this is the start of derby week, now a lot of crap has been thrown at city off the press and fans forums, but make no mistake,once roberto gets rid of wright phillips, santa cruz, lescott, bridge, richards and a few others and he replaces them with real footballers, no one will stop us...he cant just show them the door all at once, it takes time, my prediction is a 3-0 thrashing for you, deep down you can see the tide turning but you all pretend its never going to happen, dream on, money talks,thats why you have been at the top for so long, when you were spending £30m on ferdinand, rooney etc that might well have been £100m to city we just didn t have a pot to piss in, at the time you were spending, stuart pearce wasted our only £6m on samaras...no boys we are about to take off...you carry on phoning your radio shows telling us its not our money etc... (like yours is)...forza roberto

erm, first tell me Roberto is going to make it to december before predicting how great your team is!
oh and congrats on the wonderfully crafted defeat to Lech, was a joy to watch really :) :), by the end of the game i was already fearing the mighty Citeh!! :) :)

we got beat with a lot of the players that he will replace, in other words the second string, dont believe all that press hype about him being sacked, unlike mark hughes,who got us a bad name in the transfer market, by his pursuit of overpriced lescott and santa cruz going back when the other clubs told him to do one... no boys they chose roberto..big difference there

cant see beyond chelsea this season for the league, and no power wise you will always come out on top with fans all around the world, but where it matters out on the pitch there will be a shift in power, you even say yourself that we will win the league some time

robinho was just a big name to promote the club and get us talked about in the football world, but it was hughes who used bully boy tactics at everton and blackburn to get 2 rubbish players

wow!! a second string team made of players worth more than 100 mill together?
you gonna spend 500 mill more to replace them mate?

oh btw how does your second string magically get replaced in the space of 2-3 days? so how does your prediction of a 3-0 victory come true?

lol power shift?! yeah right!! LOL!

you do realize that we United, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Liverpool will always be bigger clubs than City? no matter how many millions you guys spend, the fan loyalty around the owrld isn't going to come, because well no one really respects a team that's trying to win everything with money! at least that's my take of it

err tevez, koralov, hart, the toure brothers, i think we can make a few changes oh did i miss out mario up front

but your take on it is flawed, you win things because over the years you have had the money to buy the players, city are just sarting out building a fan base around the world to bring in fans, sponsors etc..take a look at some of our sponsors pouring money in right now, etihad, and one of the worlds biggest telecom companys gone are the likes of thomas cook etc..they are still there in a small way but the big boys are moving in all done through the sheiks contacts...money talks, you just need to wake up boys before you know it we will have arrived

don't forget the west brom game today, You'll play 3 DM's as usual, Yaya, De jong?, Barry. then Silva and Milner/SWP on the wings? so where does Balotelli fit in when Tevez comes back? unless Mancini changes his sytem i doubt it's gonna do much good. Kolo Toure and Kompany in defense with Zabaleta/Boyata/bridge/Kolarov as full backs? i really don't think you can go around claiming you can beat the world with that lineup!

and I don't think man for man your players are better than us?!
i think we have a back 4 better than your lot!, Berbatov is better than Tevez any day, Nani is better than Silva or Milner; Fletcher, Scholesy are both better than the likes of Barry, De Jong. Your best players are actually Yaya Toure, Tevez and Joe Hart, rest of your team is pants

lol, i wonder if West Brom will beat them today?

and your claim that Mancini is in no trouble is crazy, he's already come in the press asying that players must stay together, etc. and every media source in the country dpesn't jump on someone for no reason. your pampered babies don't like being asked to train hard and play well, they just want the money!

how sad you are, we have been ripped apart in the press ever since we came in to money, mancini is warning the players that everything will be twisted and to stick together, as for wanting the money...ferdinand...rooney...need we go on

cant see beyond chelsea this season for the league, and no power wise you will always come out on top with fans all around the world, but where it matters out on the pitch there will be a shift in power, you even say yourself that we will win the league some time

is there no City forum for you to talk about this? what makes you think chelsea will beat us to title? they beat us by a solitary point despite us having had to play with a make shift defence for 4 games.

and are you calling Adebayor,Johnson second string?they play for their national team ffs

Last edited:
first of all let me congratulate you on predicting the correct score line for the derby...

and you quite right that money does talk...but over at wastelands is seems to be talking bullshit! because we are hearing is "city are amazing, city are gunna win the league, city will be the biggest club in the world by tomorrow morning blah blah blah"

the way to go about winning something is to: not be content with a point even before kick off (yes im talking about the derby), not play 3 holding midfielders at home (again yes im talking about the derby), not take off your best player by a mile (tevez) and replace him with the more than useless barry when chasing the win against birmingham at home and not replace adebayor with that well known very attacking player zabeleta when needed a goal for a draw at wolves.

face it...your not as good as you think you are, your manager isnt as good as you think he is and playing so defensive might win you a title in italy but it wouldnt win the championship ove her never mind the premier league, without tevez you look dog shit and to quote you "deep down you know it" and you have now had enough time to, as you lot keep sayin, "settle down and gel together" and your still shit.

so when this blue moon does rise (which i still genuinely think it will never happen) just keep an eye on the red flares in the corner because, like at the derby when you do the pathetic blue moon and turn the lights out, we will always be at the top and we will always be there upstaging you!

LONG LIVE UNITED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back