Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not surprised about Mata but I'm a little surprised by Blind. I thought he did well this season and he offers cover at LB, CB and DM which every squad needs.

Certainly shows thank God that Jose is going to sign a CB and a creative midfielder though.

My only gripe is that Fellaini isn't mentioned. Got to get rid of that lump.

Fellaini deserves to stay ahead of others. He was better than Schneiderlin and Herrera last season.

Blind has been linked with a move to Barcelona in Spain.

Please to God can this Fellaini love in stop?

OK maybe he was better than some players last season. I personally don't see it but I'm going to accept that others did. But if we want to be a serious contender next year then we have to do better than Fellaini.

No love in. Please can the unobjective posts stop. It's tedious.

But it's an objective topic. You either think he's played well or you don't! And I think a lot of United fans feel the same way about Fellaini! Most think he did OK last year and was maybe one of our better midfielders but that was more of an indictment of the other midfielders. If we want to progress as a team and challenge for the title like we all hope we can now do we just do better than Fellaini.

My views on whether or not he's a good player don't even matter... He's not good enough for Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal or even Leicester. So why is he then good enough for us?

Repetitive agenda driven posts are tedious.

The same can be said for all of the midfielders.

I'm not sure there can be agenda when I have no influence over who goes and who stays but OK point taken on board.

Yes the same can be said for all of our midfielder. The difference is Fellaini has had 3 years and has done nothing. Schneiderlin started well but clearly LVG didn't fancy him and I think that affected his confidence. I've said Schweinsteiger should go so I've not singled out Fellaini as the only midfielder whilst I've said in other threads that Herrera needs to improve or he'll rightly be shipped out.

The difference is Fellaini has had 3 years and has done nothing.

That's unfair. He made an important contribution to the top four finish in 14/15 and winning the FA Cup.

Schneiderlin started well but clearly LVG didn't fancy him and I think that affected his confidence.

Schneiderlin should be used as defensive box-to-box midfielder in tougher games. I think he can flourish in the role under Mourinho.

That's unfair. He made an important contribution to the top four finish in 14/15 and winning the FA Cup.

Schneiderlin should be used as defensive box-to-box midfielder in tougher games. I think he can flourish in the role under Mourinho.

Agree to disagree on the Fellaini subject mate. I'm not going to say anymore on it but we definitely have differing views.

Completely agree Schneiderlin wasn't utilised properly under LVG and that's why I'd like to see him be given another year under Jose.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think it's all credit to the pair of them as we were all sure they were goners! And yet here they are proving us wrong.

Blind was superb yesterday as he was last weekend against Leicester and actually I personally feel confident in the new partnership at the back... Something I didn't last season despite Smalling having a good season.

Mata seems to have learnt from his time under Jose previously and now works for the team. Jose will love that because he loves players who listen to instructions and who work for the team.

Fair play to them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back