Blackpool v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
if theres a game we need to stick with carrick and ando in midfield, roo berb up front, the usual back 5 (now incl rafael) and park nani on flanks

no hurry to see Owen back really, we seem to be fine with Rooney returning!i worry about Hargo though, i don't think we'll see Ando start though, will be exhausting if he's gonna play the 3 rd game in 7 days?!

no hurry to see Owen back really, we seem to be fine with Rooney returning!i worry about Hargo though, i don't think we'll see Ando start though, will be exhausting if he's gonna play the 3 rd game in 7 days?!

He's an athlete, he should be able to play 3 games in 7days

Gutted, finally a game on espn it's been called off

A Premiership team no undersoil heating? Sort it out

Now I need to get something to do on the weekend. And that's the downside of not having the game. But then, players will have more time to relax, rest and have a better prepare for tough week that lies ahead.

they have f***** up big time here...
first of all, undersoil heating only costs around 300k...thats what birmingham paid last year so id imagine blackpool would/should of paid around the same. secondly they now face a 400k fine for having to call off a game.

now surely they could/would have foreseen/predicted the bad weather, and now being a premiership club, they should have thought of undersoil heating.

ands whats more, with more bad weather forecast, they could be forced to cancel more games and take more fines.
all because they didn't spend a little on undersoil heating

Fulham don’t have undersoil heating and they’ve been in the league for how many years now?

no one could have predicted the weather this year, from what i hear, worst winter in ages?? and i'm shocked Fulham have no undersoil heating! wow!

Its pretty predictable imo. It always snows between November and February its surprising how unprepared this country is every year.

I'm glad to be honest that our game was called off, not good running around at this time of the year, injuries are picked up easier. Also, Blackpool might suffer a Hull-like decline in the 2nd half of the season.

Drove back 1000kms, from the bush to make it in time for the game. Imagine my shock when I found out the game was off.
11 hours in the car, no cell reception for ages, very upset.
I had to watch some romance with my GF instead. Very sad day out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back