Blackburn v United 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

5 games remain, everygame is a must win.
Let's have your thoughts and team line-ups.

definitely no Rooney for this game. 4-4-2 formation, I want goals

---------------------VDS

-----------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra

-----Valencia Fletcher Gibson Nani

--------------Berbatov Kiko

WhitePele said:
definitely no Rooney for this game. 4-4-2 formation, I want goals

---------------------VDS

-----------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra

-----Valencia Fletcher Gibson Nani

--------------Berbatov Kiko

similar to the team I'd select but Scholes replacing Gibson

Its time to give Gibson a go, we know what Scholes can do. Gibson played well against Bayern and deserves his chance now.

its a fair point mate but with all five games remaining they all must win games, can we take the risk with Gibson?

team

Van der sar
Evra
Vidic
Ferdinand
Rafael
park
fletcher
Gibson
nani
Berbatov
Macheda

Predited score:

2 nil to united with nani and Macheda to score

official team news

Vds
Nev
Rio
Vida
O'Shea
Valencia
Giggs
Scholes
Nani
Berba
Macheda

plenty of attacking players in the team line up, this aint going to be a 0-0 draw.

this 0-0 is the end of our dreams of the fourth title... I think...

just dissapointing... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

You should never have said that :/

Whole season gone in a fortnight really. Depressing April, this time last year we were coming back and scoring late goals against Villa and Spurs. This April we've only one once and that felt like a loss. Whether that's down to tiredness or a lack of Rooney we can't make excuses for not being good enough. Hasn't been our season what with injuries and everything. Been brilliant at times but losing 7 games isn't good enough, others have lost games too but we need them to lose more now. Still possible to win it but we need Spurs and the Scousers to do us a favour against Chelsea and for us to win every single game. More injuries again today with Rio, O'Shea and Giggs. Just hasn't been our season, i'm probably one of the most optimistic United fans but the season is looking bleak. And if the Glazers want to prove they're in it for the long haul they need to show the money in the summer otherwise they're going to face a roasting from us. If they back the team, Fergie and the fans, they might start winning the fans back.

Don't know what more to say. I want to believe we can still do it but at the moment pain is taking over for what our season has come to over the last 2 weeks.

me and my big gob... what an awful performance and as you say Jason an awful April. I'm optimistic also but just cant see us winning the league.

What are everyones player ratings?

I care not to rate the players. I don't even know who our best player was, I don't think we had one. Edwin didn't do much, sliced the ball in to touch unusually. Rio and Vida were solid but they had little to do. O'Shea had a typical "not played for months" performance. Neville, Scholes and Giggs played like the veterans they are. Nani, Valencia, Berba and Macheda were frustrating. Evra should have started really, he desrved a rest but he's so dangerous down the left, O'Shea isn't attacking enough. Maybe Rafael should have started too despite getting sent off on Wed. Blackburn aren't going to pose as much threat as Bayern do. We needed to be as attacking as possible, O'Shea and Neville just don't pose enough threat from the wings as Pat and Raf do.

yeah good points regarding Rafael and Evra offering more in attack. I felt Berbatov had a decent first half but was poor in the second. The old nani was playing today, his quality was poor.

Mix of tiredness and a lot of defenders at the back for Blackburn I think. There was a lack of plan-b today, didn't mix it up enough.

as soon as saw starting line up I was fearful. Giggs and Scholes in centre midfield means will lack energy and spark in midfield, they both played deep which meant Berbatov had to play deeper than he has this season.

I wish Fergie would stop relying on Neville, Giggs and Scholes all the time, it's OK if one of them plays but all 3 together is not good.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I wish Fergie would stop relying on Neville, Giggs and Scholes all the time, it's OK if one of them plays but all 3 together is not good.

not good enouth now! I fully agree with you!

Oh men... there must come an reorganisation of our club... or we wount see any silverware in the next ten years ... and SAF will never get the 19. to top Looserpool!

I'm not suggesting they should all retire but we must stop starting all 3 of them in 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back