Birmingham City fan attacks Jack Grealish

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Club have already banned him for life and police are likely to charge him should do time for that sort of thing not a huge fan of putting people in prison as I don't think that system works but he's basically just assaulted someone in public for no reason so he needs to be punished.

Grealish did what all footballers should do which is answer it on the pitch hit them where it really hurts them.

People talking about punishing clubs which I don't think is really the answer in terms of fines and points but if it happens again then I think they'll have to close the ground for 1 or 2 games until they can sort the stewarding out.

I bet he felt like a right nob once all the ale and nose candy had worn off, disgusting behaviour and it will be funny if he ends up in the can with a couple of big Villa fans ;)

Difficult to punish clubs with points etc, you could get rival fans posing as fans etc.

That sentence should help deter people. Nob ed

Good to see it being dealt with quickly been huge over reactions in some parts of the media one idiot in probably 500,000 people who attended football matches in England this weekend shouldn't tarnish everyone.

Wonder if the guy who run on and pushed Smalling is facing something similar my guess is he's not going to face prison for it.

There's also the hassle of the football banning order means he won't be allowed in certain places on match day has to hand in his passport and sign in at police stations on certain days etc.

Probably facing a bit of a bruising on the inside as well.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back