Biram Diouf Might Be Heading Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes out on loan can be good for him. On a permanent basis, I am against it. He only played 3 times. He played very well in reserves, and deserves more chances in the future. Hope he can impress Fergie during pre-season

Nah, i'm not having that until it's on the official site. Fergie's spoken very highly of him too and he's on the US tour.

Loan would be good with so many young strikers, have my doubts about this though as it's on The Daily Mail site. Never believed anything from them.

Diouf is a very differnt striker to the one's we have right now...but it would be better for him to play at Blackburn or Bolton, his physicality would be excellent there as it suits their game too.

I think it would be good for him, unlike most I think loans are a good thing and not just ways of trying to get rid of a player, it would provide good experience, my only worry is whether he'll start enough games. Would be a good loan with the friendship of Big Sam and SAF, SAF could keep an eye on him and give advice to Big Sam on how to utilise him to his full potential. Diouf could help us win the title if he scores against our rivals too.

i think Blackburn don't ave many strikers at the moment...i think Kalinic and Roberts are their best two and i think Diouf is definately better than Jason Roberts, who i think is getting too old!
whereas Bolton have good Davies and Elamander , don't see him getting much playing time there unfortunately.

Commentator's nightmare by the way. Diouf and Diouf upfront. I think it's easy to tell them apart though unlike the Da Silva twins.

lol, one thinks for sure, Our Diouf is way better than El-Hadji ...Mame Diouf has done well in the tour and i think he'll do well in a mid level prem team easily, not sure if he's United class yet though.

a loan spell in france would be good for him.. but it doesn't look likely as welbeck is likely to leave on loan.. so diouf would be needed..

I fail to see the benefit in a move to France on loan unless he was playing in Europe with a team. Playing at a Prem team could benefit us in 2 ways.
1. He will gain vital Prem experience and we'll know if he can do well for us.
2. He could beat our rivals and help us win the title.

Diouf scored 4 or maybe it was 5 goals against Altrincham on Football Manager earlier, I say we keep him. haha.

45dons said:
a loan spell in france would be good for him.. but it doesn't look likely as welbeck is likely to leave on loan.. so diouf would be needed..

hmmm, experience in teh prem would be vital for Diouf, can't have play reserves forever!
He's too good for that level as he showed last season.

Birmingham are apparently interested in a loan move for Diouf.

They have got more strikers, they just bought the big lad Zigic too this summer.

they bought Zigic and some one else too didn't they?
Blacburn for sure for game time, but Mcleish is a good manager to play under too!

Anyone know how much we paid for him, surely get double the money if we do decide to sell, I think he's for keeps though.

says £5.5m on Football Manager, not sure how reliable that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back