Betting Thread

Yeah I'll be getting involved in a few topping comps Cheltenham week. But with everything surrounding the horse racing world today it's not a good look.

Its really not good for the racing world is it, seen that Envoi Allen has already changed trainer.

Not sure if any of you use Virgin. But they do this thing called Fives. Reveal a player at 1 clock Monday to Friday for the weekend games. After you reveal on Friday you spin a wheel and you get between 1 and 50 for each goal they score. More often than not it'll be one or two quid but can pay for a couple of Accas and it's free to join I've never deposited on Virgin.
Ah nice, thanks. Haven’t heard of this one before. I do the rounds on the betting sites for these free games.

The one on William Hill called Free or 4 is a good one, pick six games, and if all six have 3 or 4 goals in then you win £200 in free bets, even getting 4 right gets you a £1 bet. Snagged a couple of £1’s over the last few weeks.

Check out the paddy power game. It's called beat the drop. Log in click find bottom left and it's middle of the screen on the right.

You start with a virtual £1000 and you have to answer 12 questions. 1 a day. Whatever you're left with at the end is yours to keep. Furthest I've got is 9. Coulda split and gauranteed something but kept going with my £1000.

Chance to win £1k for free. May as well play.

Yeah been playing Beat the Drop for a while, think most I’ve won is £50, when you get to question 7 or 8 with £1,000 in the pot you can get a bit twitchy! I usually just go for it but decided to half it a few times for at least something.

Most betting sites do something these days, Mansion Bet have a game where you answer three questions and win some free bets I think if you get all of them right.

I’ve just joined Virgin and the first player I get was Saint-Maximin and he’s out injured now! Got three more days to see who I get!

I've got Shaw and Chilwell so far this week. My two friends have Vardy/Mount Rashford/Antonio FFS

Ah nice, thanks. Haven’t heard of this one before. I do the rounds on the betting sites for these free games.

The one on William Hill called Free or 4 is a good one, pick six games, and if all six have 3 or 4 goals in then you win £200 in free bets, even getting 4 right gets you a £1 bet. Snagged a couple of £1’s over the last few weeks.
And they say the Jocks are tight gits!!
One suspects you squeak when you walk. You probably couldn't squeeze a a credit card between the cheeks of yer arse.

And they say the Jocks are tight gits!!
One suspects you squeak when you walk. You probably couldn't squeeze a a credit card between the cheeks of yer arse.
Hello again Shoot, I see your back in town me old mate ... How's things bud ?

11/2 to beat City with PP. I will be having some of that. Nay bother!
I am optimistic about today. I think we will score 3 so City will need to be good if they are to take anything from this.

Don't think I'll be backing a result today but Sterling De Bruyne and Rashford to have a shot on target is 6/1

Fred to be booked
Rashford to have 2+ shots on target
United to have more than 3.5 corners
United to have 4 shots on target

£400 possible returns.

How has that happened? Paddy Power has just paid out my 11/2 for United to win with 32 mins still to play!

Bet365 and Paddy Power do an early payout if your two goes 2-0 up on match results bets. Paddy Power on singles bet365 in Accas too.

Had a nice day at tidy little wins, got Bale at 4/1 my third little win of the day. It all helps.

How annoying was that Concertista. Busted all the short priced first day multis.

Not overly confident about taking 9/1 for City to get beat tonight. But think a wee bet on 5/1 the draw is worthwhile

Where is the Ya Dancer thing from? I hear it quite a bit recently but I've always linked in to Carragher and his Salah celebration. But a few United fans using it so must be more to its origins that I don't get.

Nice win. I went quite hard on Gaurd Your Dreams on the nose. Never in the race.

It's Scottish sland heard it a lot apparently it's even said in Trainspotting that great Scottish documentary ;)

"Ya dancer" or "Ya wee dancer" is of Scottish origin. This expression means - Excellent! Great! Fantastic! Etc etc etc. For a reference, you can check the film Trainspotting where Sickboy uses the expression perfectly.

Quite a few open races today. Should be an exciting day of actions.

Envoi Allen
Fakir Doudaires
Sire Du Berlais
Roseys Hollow

Is my first bet of the day. Working from home today so nice to be able to sit and watch the action for the first time.

Good today guys.

Good luck.

Just got Kalashnikov at 25-1 in the 2:30. Had a pretty good Cheltenham so will be nice to round it off today!

In the office today so not able to watch.

We are odd on favourites with AC Milan at 11/4. I didn't expect that for some reason.

I'm excited about this one, I think it will be a good watch. I'm going 1-3 nae bother

I found 9/1 too tempting not to have a wee bet on an upset today. Everton to beat City.

I got very lucky yesterday with Lookman shot on target with the last kick of the game netting me £377 from a fiver.

For those that use Paddy Power their bet builders are often money back if you lose out because of one leg. And keep an eye out for when they offer the risk free ones too.

Also their price boost is City Norwich and Brentford which I've taken.

I got very lucky yesterday with Lookman shot on target with the last kick of the game netting me £377 from a fiver.

For those that use Paddy Power their bet builders are often money back if you lose out because of one leg. And keep an eye out for when they offer the risk free ones too.

Also their price boost is City Norwich and Brentford which I've taken.
If that's to get beat were just waiting on City now

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back