Betting Thread

We are getting some strange results these days. I have gone for:

Antonio to score first
Tottenham 3-3 West Ham

Won £30 last night on both teams to score in the first half of the Utd game.

3/1 seemed a silly price with the stupid number of goals flying in this season

What a hit that is by Lanzini

Spurs blow it at home again they’ve pumped Newcastle and West Ham and ended up drawing both of them.

lol..... I have had a good weekend

Half time last night I took 14/1 for us to beat Newcastle 4-1
Today with Palace winning 1-0 I took 3/1 for 1-1
And I got 45/1 with a power up for that 3-3

Lovely Jubbly

However I have to confess when West Ham were lining up that free kick at the end the cash out shot right up and I took it before the goal - it is still a very tidy sum so no harm :)

Had £5 at 45/1 so would have been £230, cash out was only sitting at £10 until they were lining up that free kick and it suddenly shot up to £186.55.
It was the right decision to take that.

No doubt pushing my luck but I do fancy Villa tonight so gone 0-2
Grealish first scorer @ 8/1 isnt bad

This is going to be a great night for us Man Utd fans

PSG 0 - 3 Man Utd

Rashford first scorer

Sick of betting with everything so inconsistent at the minute. You've got no chance of winning.

I don't think betting chances are any worse now than they ever were. I have a tendency to go for long odds anyway.

I don't think betting chances are any worse now than they ever were. I have a tendency to go for long odds anyway.

I haven't won a 3 or 4 team acca in weeks as one always lets you down and you can't disagree the results have been a bit freaky. How do Villa beat Liverpool 7-2 and lose the next week 3-0 as an example? City getting beat 5-2, us 6-1, WHU beating Wolves 4-0 and so on

Sick of betting with everything so inconsistent at the minute. You've got no chance of winning.
Just got to keep at it, I hadn’t won for a while but had a 70/1 £5 acca come in last night.

Think the inconsistencies can be an advantage with the odds. It has been tough predicting this season especially with access but you’ll have a lot of losses alongside occasional winners.

That's a beauty to come in!

I lost 2 acccas last night with Real and Atalanta drawing in the first one and Brentford letting me down in the second.

Using Rashford's line that irritates me so much.... we go again :oops:

Any tips for tonight?

My acca tonight is:

Lazio to beat Brugge
Dynamo Kiev to beat Ferencvaros
Barca to beat Juventus
Preston to beat Millwall

But if you take any tips and they lose, don’t blame me. :p

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now