Betting Thread

Lad in the pub had £50 on United 2-1 last night ! fair to say he was quite pleased with the result.

I got Mata next goal scorer at 40/1 when the free kick was given. Only put £1 on though

Any thoughts on the Citeh v Real game tonight? They are 4/7 favourites to win which is surprising I thought. Could Lyon cause an upset too?

Any thoughts on the Citeh v Real game tonight? They are 4/7 favourites to win which is surprising I thought. Could Lyon cause an upset too?

Think the value would be backing Madrid as winners overall if they get through tonight their odds will be slashed.

I think City get the job done but they have bottled a lot of games since the restart they aren’t going into this game in good shape.

I’ve gone for Madrid, Barca, City and Bayern for the 90 minute result. 17/1

First weekend acca in a long time.

Gone

Everton
Leeds
United
Arsenal
Chelsea
City

28/1

I'm glad I never got into betting. Some lad on the TV spent 16 grand in one day.

I'm glad I never got into betting. Some lad on the TV spent 16 grand in one day.
Ah people do take it to the extreme and don’t know when to stop.

I’m a pretty small time gambler, accas at the weekend and such. Plus if you get on multiple betting sites there are games that you can win free bets. So actually for the last couple of years I’ve just been playing off money I’ve won so haven’t spent anything.

Spending £16k in one day without being able to afford it is ridiculous though. People do have to be held a little accountable for their own actions.

My betting account is limited. I can lose what I’m comfortable with and nothing more. It takes 10 seconds to set the limits up and then you can’t increase the limits without a 7 day wait after you request to increase them.

You’ve got to be able to see it as a little bit of fun and not expect to win big. As far as I’m concerned when putting a bet on that money is gone and spent for the entertainment added with a little bit of money on. I see it no different to spending a fiver on a pint in that respect. Just that I’m getting half hour - ninety minutes of enjoyment from a fiver in a different way.

I think he said it was in game betting that got him.

Actually, I do bet, I just remembered, but I like to call it stupid persons tax, the Euro lottery.

I developed a gambling problem for a 2 year period.
I only have a football bet now usually up to £25 a week, but admittedly that has gone up since lockdown as I have been betting on more games.
I certainly don’t have a problem now.

I have a few £1 bets on footy accas every weekend, odds between 10/1 and 15/1, I usually win one in 10 so just about keep myself afloat, if i win 2 or 3 in a weekend it's like Xmas!!! That's my limit.

Are naturally slim people objects of your jealousness? “It’s all about genes”, they say. Natural reasons let them eat anything they want at a random moment without being afraid of gaining additional kilograms https://whatroseknows.com/everlean-review/ . Their self-confidence does not suffer as their mirror reflection is stable. They don’t need to buy new jeans for years in a row, as their old ones are still good and fitting.

Back to this old shit again!! do I cash out or hold out for us to get No 4.
Cashout too low at moment anyhow's

It's a well known fact mate.

I'm sick of taking a punt on 4 teams at around 10/1 and always the one never coming! How do you guys bet? Straight wins? I'm not a fan of the BBTS or handicaps but I need to try something new.

Maybe a higher amount bet with 2 no brainer games at 3 or 4/1 ?

I always try and add a draw or two into my accas, brings the overall pot up a little.

If you don’t mind winning a small amount then a couple of no brainers is always the way to go. But I like to add a wildcard in there - doesn’t always work but when it does the pot is nice.

I do straight wins and handicaps. None of the BTTS stuff. I also like doing the same game multi’s on the games I’m watching.

United are now 8th favourites for the league. 50/1
Wow, I’ve actually had a bet for us to finish outside top six, not wanting it to happen but there’s no chance the way we’re playing at the moment.

Also I know I’m a dolphins fan but 16/5 is a fantastic price for us this weekend. They’re possibly missing the QB and RB.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back