Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Gigante inglês de olho em Bernard - O Jogo

Translation:

Bernard made headlines in England, having been linked to Manchester United. Several British newspapers reported a supposed interest of the Red Devils in the middle of Guimaraes, based on a report published on Monday by the Ghanaian site "Allsports" which, in turn, substantiate the information about what had gone in the Portuguese Press.

But what is known is that Bernard caught the attention of several European clubs with the beginning of time have done, becoming naturally observations of target. Another known fact is that the SAD welcomes a possible deal, since the potential and the young age of the average suggest the possibility of a high cash inflow. What will always be relevant in view of the need to slaughter liabilities and achieve extraordinary funding to support the next time. With contract until 2018 (renewed in July), Bernard is definitely in the market, so in the coming months there will be news of clubs. The Ghanaian has been linked to Inter and Valencia. GAME as already realized, is the businessman Jorge Mendes who is trying to get her placement.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Christ! Is this another Bebe? (I've not watched the video )

I don't hear much about the Brazilian Bernard any more.

Old Trafford bound? Manchester United make formal Bernard Mensah enquiry | AllSports

Manchester United haven taken their interest in Vitoria Guimaraes starlet,Bernard Mensah a step further after making enquiries over a possible move Allsports.com.gh understands

The former Feyenoord star was on target as Vitoria Guimaraes and Nacional shared the spoils in Primeira Liga on Monday.

Mensah is top of many club's shopping list this summer after an impressive breakthrough season in the Portuguese top flight, in which he has netted 5 times.

Inter Milan have scouted the 20-year-old, while Lyon are reportedly weighin up a bid for the Ghana youngster.

Spanish side Valencia are also reportedly interested, but it is English giants who are leading the way and Mensah has revealed talks are continuing.

"I haven't spoken to any official from Manchester United but I understand some of their people have spoken to Guimaraes. All the same, i am fully focused on Guimaraes and i want help this team to reach a higher level" he told Allsports.com.gh

Super agent Mendes owns 35% of the player and so would receive a cool pay-off if a deal was to be struck. The 20-year-old moved to Portuguese side Vitoria Guimaraes in 2012 from Feyenoord Ghana.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back