Berbatov/Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy18

Don't they just have the making of a wonderful partnership. Berbatov always plays better in the whole as opposed to target man, so with him linking midfield with a striker like Hernandez, who has tons of pace and can play off him and get on the end of some of the great stuff Berba is capable of. It would be like Berbatov and Keane at tottenham, the two of them were fantastic to watch then and I think we could recreate that with Hernandez.

Unfortunately the won't get too much of a chance because Rooney will play whenever he is available.

My bet is on Berba and Chicharito to start against Newcastle in a week's time considering Rooney will play on wedesday for England

actually Hernandez played a couple of great through balls for Berba, long time since i've seen him get one on one.
Javier's passing and intelligence not to be underestimated...very impressive competitive debut

I also don't think Roo will start versus Newcastle, might also be a good way to say, you're place is not guaranteed Wayne, what are you going to do about it? We will see an even better Rooney then.

It´s always better to have 3 good Strikers then just one :lol:

hope a Rooney, Berba, Hernandez Partnership can be made at United and we can see a lot of goals from them... would be great to see everybody just trying to shot more then the other one and in the end everyone of them has 20 or more :D

very exciting for the Newcastle match... SAF has now every possibility in hand with that striking force ;)

Lets not forget Michael Owen, who in my opinion is the best finisher we've got, his pace may have gone but give him a chance and he will score.

Yeah keep him fit for when we play 4-5-1. I think playing him on his own a lot last season took it's toll in the end. I think many players will be kept fresh this season.

I didn't understand why SAF wouldn't play Owen & Rooney together last season, they're not that similar. Berba & Owen could also be good. Berba & Hernandez we've seen can work. I think the partnership everyone wants to see though is Hernandez and Rooney.

Hi guys,
I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth - I feel the speed of United's attack this season will be blinding !Call me stupid but I was thinking,could Berbatov make good of Paul Scholes' spot ?He looks to me like he can where the boots in this department...

but of course the only thing he lacks is good-clean-timed-tackles like our "Scholesy" can do.

g@mb!t said:
i doubt Berbatov can plat that deep, as an AMC ii have already stated before i think he'd be perfect

lol!..I thought I was the only one that thought that mate !Having said that,Scholes in his prime [even now] is oozing with panache.What a legend he is.

In that 4-2-3-1 formation we play where we've got Nani, Park, Valencia and Rooney playing, we do a lot of counter attacking, Berba would never be able to keep up with the other 3 if he played in the Park role. I can't see it happening or working to be honest unless we played 4-4-1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back