Berba's century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.not a flop.United have won 71% of games in which Berba has played and 63% in which he has not.And scored more with him in the team as well.So better to have him

I was just about to post this. Brilliant stats. I'd love to know the stats of when Berba has played on his own, I think it's only happened 3 or 4 times though so it's not really going to count for much.

i admit i've been quite Doubtful at times as to his ability and drive to win... but there are times where he shows ability and skill that deserve the pricetag he got....

Maybe he hasn't scored as many goals as we would have liked, but ito natural ability he has to be one of the best footballers I have ever seen live!

I love watching Berba when he's got another striker with him. When he's on his own, I get frustrated by watching him be frustrated, not suited to it, but and yes there's a but, if we could get an attacking midfielder to support him when he's on his own, I think it could work a treat. Rooney is our only lone striker really. I think both Berba and Chicha can do a job on their own but I think Rooney is more comfortable with it. I think Chicha will get used to it. I think Kiko is being lined up to do it in the future too with him playing a few games on his own this season, it might not have worked for him but he's getting experience of playing the role and is learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back