Bebe(He got the Goal BTW?)

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Scholesy18, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scholesy18

Scholesy18 Well-Known Member

So 2 goals in two games eh? Not a bad start. What do you reckon the future holds for him? He's quite raw but nothing a full season or so with us won't deal with. I think a huge part of possible success would be how good his left foot is - as it seems Nani, Obertan and Valencia all prefer the right.His power and pace are already something we can build on to make him a top player. He crosses the ball pretty well and is very good at beating his man but his strength and speed are really impressive.

2. Scholesy18

There's certainly something there to work with - physically he's got no problems, he's well built and fecking quick. His touch isn't quite the horror show we were told it would be either. He might need time to come good consistently but he's showing that he has potential.

3. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Looks very promising

4. Scholesy18

Was impressed with his bursts of pace and his strength, but his crossing was ridiculous.

5. g@mb!t

[email protected]!t Well-Known Member

his crossing was one of his better attributes, but it was absolutely shocking yesterday.
    But he did show excellent pace and strength. bit worrying that he kept losing track of the ball when he started dribbling?
    Needs to work a lot, will be at least a season before we can judge him properly, never got proper coaching in his younger days

6. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

There's an obvious language barrier there, once he learns English a bit more, he'll learn more and will be able to communicate with the other players during the game, yesterday the players were having to point out to him where they wanted him to go and where the ball was going, and when he wasn't looking, the ball was given away. His crossing was completely aimless yesterday though, I have no explanation for it. He does live with Ando so maybe he's got a touch of the shits or whatever this virus is, that's my only explanation.

7. SDLRob

SDLRob Does Not Like Nani

The potential i can see with Bebe is... well... awesome... i can see him becoming a legendary player

8. Scholesy18

9. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with his crossing it's just that the pitch is too small

10. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

haha. It just needs a bit of work. He's only been at the club a few months, he don't even know English yet, once he's learnt the language the coaches will be able to give him more advice on his game. This kid is going to be class.

11. Spalletti

Spalletti Well-Known Member

Really hope this kid comes good, the game against Wolves didn't exactly do him any good.

12. SDLRob

SDLRob Does Not Like Nani

he looked to be our best chance of a goal last night... it must have been an injury or something...

13. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Did Bebe even know what snow is by the way? haha, must have learnt a bit from that. Did you notice how a lot of the players were wearing short sleeved shirts out there by the way. I reckon Fergie's trying to toughen them up a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.