Bayern sack Kovac

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Be interesting to see where they go from here will they go for an experienced name like Allegri or Mourinho or even Wenger all out of work or will they look for someone within the Bundesliga.

Just read that they are after Ten Hag from Ajax. That would be a risky appointment instead of going for someone like Allegri but he has worked wonders for Ajax so will be interesting to see how he does if he is appointed.

He was the manager of the Bayern second team before going back to Holland so he's got some experience of working within the club.

I can't see Ajax being happy for him to leave mid season especially when they're still in the CL so if they want him they might have to wait until the summer and just put a caretaker in place.

Not sure Bayern really want to go for the safe pair of hands they're in a bit of a rebuild stage themselves they've obviously lost Robben & Ribery plus Hummells. Boateng & Muller also starting to be used less and less so a lot of that great Pep side are gone now they've invested a lot of money in young players recently and really they should have lost the title last season but Dortmund collapsed and let them back in.

I guess if they were feeling really cocky they'd be trying to tap up Klopp but I think they know for now he's still out of reach

Ten Hag has said he isn’t leaving so wonder if they will go for a caretaker and try and get him in the summer or maybe just maybe, Mourinho?

Again can’t see PSG letting him go.

My guess is they’ll look for a caretaker until the summer then try to pick up whoever the best man on the market is.

They have so many good players they can probably cope without a top coach and still win the league they need their Di Matteo or Solskjaer just don’t make him the permanent gaffer.

I hope they get Mourinho don’t want him in PL as I’m so bored of him plus him and all those Bayern old boys means fireworks.

Ragnick apparently turned them down the current front runner according to reports in Germany is Arsene Wenger.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back