Bayern Munich v Manchester United (30th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
It wount be easy!!! Thats for sure

Bayern lost to Stuttgart ... ok but Van Gaal will have a word and in Championsleague Bayern is a different Team!

I think we will score one or two goals because Valencia and Rooney can play up because Bayerns defence is ... SHIT! :-D :-D

Evra must watch out Robben and Nevile will have fun with Ribbery! ... I hope we can keep a clean sheet on thuesday
 
G

Guest

Guest
no, it wont be easy for sure. We need an away goal, I'll be happy then.

Ribery will be a test for Neville thats for sure. Is Ribery going fit for Tuesday? Apparently he has struggled this season with injury.
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
United_Road said:
no, it wont be easy for sure. We need an away goal, I'll be happy then.

Ribery will be a test for Neville thats for sure. Is Ribery going fit for Tuesday? Apparently he has struggled this season with injury.
I think he is going to be fit!

A strong 11man squad will stand in the Allianc Arena on Tuesday for Munich :/
 
G

Guest

Guest
:lol: you will have problems Ka. You will be desperate for a United win on Tuesday, your friends wont let you forget about it otherwise.
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
whole Germany will be for Munich on these 2 days and on tuesday I´m going to watch the game in a pub and I think there will be a lot of Munich fans ^^ So when I come in with my United shirt and my Green-Gold scarf it will be very funny :D

And when United win ... I got to run very very fast back home :D :D
 

Giggsy

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
6
KaWolken said:
whole Germany will be for Munich on these 2 days and on tuesday I´m going to watch the game in a pub and I think there will be a lot of Munich fans ^^ So when I come in with my United shirt and my Green-Gold scarf it will be very funny :D

And when United win ... I got to run very very fast back home :D :D

:lol: :lol: good luck to you

My team

-------------------VDS
--------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
--Valencia Carrick Fletcher Park Nani
-----------------Rooney
 

Bestie

Active Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
39
wanna us to go for victory tomorrow. Berba deserves his starting place.

My team:

---------------VDS
----G Nev Rio Vidic Evra
--Valencia Carrick Fletcher Nani
----------Rooney Berbatov
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
A Munich fan which was here to look City game told me that maybe Robben and Ribery are out because of Injuries! ...

Also he thinks that Munich can win ^^

OMG... I hope not :-D WE MUST WIN!!!
 
G

Guest

Guest
we've got to win Ka!!!!

should we play 4-4-2 with Berba as the lone striker or 4-5-1? There has been talk here Fergie is going to go for victory.
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
4-5-1 I think!

With Rooney in Front and Park--Fletcher--Scholes--Carrick--Valencia in Middfield... I will think about my Team for tomorrow...

One moment :-D
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
My team:

-------------------Kuszak
--------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
--Valencia Carrick Fletcher Scholes Park
-----------------Rooney

Yeah ! :-D

later Giggs on for Park Berba for Carrick

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
K

Keano16

Guest
KaWolken said:
My team:

-------------------Kuszak
--------Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
--Valencia Carrick Fletcher Scholes Park
-----------------Rooney

Yeah ! :-D

later Giggs on for Park Berba for Carrick

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Are you not a fan of Van der Sar?
 

WhitePele

Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
7
-----------------VDS
------Neville Rio Vidic Evra
Valencia Carrick Fletcher Park Nani
---------------Rooney
 

Scholesy18

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
688
Bayern Munich(4-4-2)

-----------------------Butt----------------------------

Lahm----Van Buyten----Demichelis----Badstuber

--------Tymoschtchuk------Van Bommel-----------

Muller-----------------------------------------Ribery

--------------Klose-------------Olic------------------

Manchester United(4-5-1)

-------------------Van Der Sar-----------------------

Neville--------Ferdinand---------Vidic---------Evra

-------------Fletcher----------Scholes---------------

Valencia-----------------Park-------------------Nani

-----------------------Rooney-------------------------

Substitutes:
Kuszczak
Rafael
Evans
Giggs
Carrick
Gibson
Berbatov

Prediction: United to win 2-0 with 2 away goals just like how they beat Roma at this stage 2 years ago.
 
G

Guest

Guest
avenkat said:
Bayern Munich(4-4-2)

-----------------------Butt----------------------------

Lahm----Van Buyten----Demichelis----Badstuber

--------Tymoschtchuk------Van Bommel-----------

Muller-----------------------------------------Ribery

--------------Klose-------------Olic------------------

Manchester United(4-5-1)

-------------------Van Der Sar-----------------------

Neville--------Ferdinand---------Vidic---------Evra

-------------Fletcher----------Scholes---------------

Valencia-----------------Park-------------------Nani

-----------------------Rooney-------------------------

Substitutes:
Kuszczak
Rafael
Evans
Giggs
Carrick
Gibson
Berbatov

Prediction: United to win 2-0 with 2 away goals just like how they beat Roma at this stage 2 years ago.
Same team for me also, mate.

Interesting you went for Scholes over Carrick. I've been toying with the same idea that Scholes will start ahead of Carrick. Carricks form has dropped off slightly in the last couple of games.
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
Boys!!! Very important!

I have the possibility to come to OT on 7. April!!!

But I dont want to go into the Guestblock -.-
But I want to see Old Trafford ^^

I have a fight with my mind :-D shit
 
G

Guest

Guest
KaWolken said:
Boys!!! Very important!

I have the possibility to come to OT on 7. April!!!

But I dont want to go into the Guestblock -.-
But I want to see Old Trafford ^^

I have a fight with my mind :-D s**t
:lol: great news Kamil. Do you definietly have tickets?
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
If I say yes tonight I definitly have got a ticket for Guestblock ... sitting between Munich fans :/

I dont know what to do :(

I want to come to Manchester and see United/OT but the fact that I must sit in the guestblock definitly bites me :(
 
G

Guest

Guest
KaWolken said:
If I say yes tonight I definitly have got a ticket for Guestblock ... sitting between Munich fans :/

I dont know what to do :(

I want to come to Manchester and see United/OT but the fact that I must sit in the guestblock definitly bites me :(
:lol: you wont be able to cheer if United score
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
What will the stewards do if I go crazy when Rooney headers United in front? ^^

Is there a possibility to change tickets with others in front of the Stadium?

who of you will be there next Week?

you got ICq? To talk there?
 
G

Guest

Guest
who will you change tickets with outside stadium? A tout?

I wont know until the day whether I have a ticket or not. I normally receive a phone call or text from a mate telling me he has a spare ticket. I hope so! :D
 
G

Guest

Guest
you are in the wrong City if you like rain? Always rains in Manchester, it is raining now :roll: :lol:
 

KaWolken

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
128
I have no problem with rain ^^ here the sun shines but I would like to have rain and my lovely United then sun and nothing aroung me :/
 
G

Guest

Guest
official line up

Van Der Sar
Nev
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Carrick
Scholes
Fletcher
Park
Nani
Rooney
 

Bestie

Active Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
39
strong line-up.

Like the final last year Park is on the wing for the threat of Ribery and Robben, although Robben isnt playing.
 
G

Guest

Guest
superb first half from Gary Neville. We're playing too deep, letting Bayern come onto us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top