Bayern Munich target £7m Ji-Sung Park

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumour Mill' started by Stretford End Arising, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stretford End Arising

Stretford End Arising SEA

2. Dillip_purple

Dillip_purple Well-Known Member

Sky sports telling its something like 8 million.

3. KaWolken

KaWolken Well-Known Member

Hope Park will not leave... He has a great future here.

4. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

£7m or keep him, i'd keep him, his energy and being a "big match" player is worth more than £7m. But at 28 and not a guaranteed first team place would he prefer to move on? I don't think he would, I think he loves playing for the best team in the world even if he isn't a permanent fixture. I don't he'll leave Evra.

5. shalinshaun

shalinshaun New Member

Park makes his contribution whenever he is playing. The guy is so energetic, and moreover a committed player. He gives 200% every time. I would never sell him, if i was SAF. His commitment on the field lifts the game of team mates too and maybe even at training.

6. pb1jb1

pb1jb1 New Member

Parks a good player, Sells shirts in Asia but being 29 and a squad player it is stunting the growth of the young players.
    Waiting in the wings are Gibson, Cleavely; Possibon and a few Italians.
    As its all about money these days it may be time to cash in and see what the young lads are like.

7. pb1jb1

pb1jb1 New Member

Looking at Sky Sports I think UTD are going with youth for a few years. I think the money is there but not for Sir Ferguson but whomever next. I also think united know we cant challenge City or Chelsea in the market so a few years giving youth a chance while hoping to win some silverware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.