Bayern Munich target £7m Ji-Sung Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
£7m or keep him, i'd keep him, his energy and being a "big match" player is worth more than £7m. But at 28 and not a guaranteed first team place would he prefer to move on? I don't think he would, I think he loves playing for the best team in the world even if he isn't a permanent fixture. I don't he'll leave Evra.

Park makes his contribution whenever he is playing. The guy is so energetic, and moreover a committed player. He gives 200% every time. I would never sell him, if i was SAF. His commitment on the field lifts the game of team mates too and maybe even at training.

Parks a good player, Sells shirts in Asia but being 29 and a squad player it is stunting the growth of the young players.
Waiting in the wings are Gibson, Cleavely; Possibon and a few Italians.
As its all about money these days it may be time to cash in and see what the young lads are like.

Looking at Sky Sports I think UTD are going with youth for a few years. I think the money is there but not for Sir Ferguson but whomever next. I also think united know we cant challenge City or Chelsea in the market so a few years giving youth a chance while hoping to win some silverware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back