Bayern Fire Sale! Roll up, Roll up!

SuperRash

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Vidal, Bernat, Thiago and Boateng all available for transfer apparently. This guy is usually in the know too.

Isn't lewandowski after leaving too?

Thiago, Peps toy, could go to City?

Lewendowski has been suggesting he wants out because Bayern aren't trying to compete with the big clubs for the European Cup by signing top players, the reports are he was top of Madrid's wishlist for a new striker but that interest might have cooled off.

Be interesting to see where these guys end up my guess is Bayern would like to get them all to the Prem to get the money for them could see Utd being very interested in Vidal. Fergie's retirement allegedly cost us the deal for Thiago not sure we'd go back as he doesn't really fit with the current style but he'd be perfect for our 4-3-3 but same could be said for City.

Boateng is a brilliant defender but can't keep himself fit so look forward to spending £50m on him.

Yeah Boateng is a terrific defender but like you say he has struggled to keep himself fit over the years. Seems like he averages about 22 games a season at Bayern in his 7 years there which isn’t amazing. Also injury ruined his only season at City. I think he is to much of a risk and injury after injury can take their toll.

I would take Thiago, I think he’s a really good player but there have been question marks about his attitude at Bayern which is why he is available for sale.

A few years back I would have bitten off your hand for Vidal but now I think he’s done as a top class midfielder. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in the MLS or China.

No idea how good Bernat is. All I know he is a left back .. I think.

Vidal is only 31 so think there’s a few good years left in him yet if used properly guess they’re making space for Goretzka next season. At the right price I’d take Vidal he’s a winner and a bit of a sh*t and the team could do with some guys like that that win at all costs mentality.

He'd be Jose's Shweinsteiger. But I think he'd offer a lot more than Shweiney did. Almost a Keano type to scream at the team. Good for a year or 2 maybe

Basti was so broken by injuries when he came and his attitude when he was here was so so disappointing came for a pay day and he didn’t seem like that sort of guy but he was such a let down.

I don’t watch a lot of Bayern so can’t really tell what he’s like these days player I massively regret us not going for when he was in Germany first time around he’d have ripped it up in the Prem in his prime.

Vidal is only 31 so think there’s a few good years left in him yet if used properly guess they’re making space for Goretzka next season. At the right price I’d take Vidal he’s a winner and a bit of a sh*t and the team could do with some guys like that that win at all costs mentality.
Don’t get me wrong, we miss someone like Vidal who has a nasty son of a gun streak when in the heat of battle. I just feel the move would be a couple of years to late. However, I would still take him if the price was right like you say, despite my concerns that he wasn’t what he was. I guess only having a year left on his contract will bring the price down a touch.

While Lewandowski would be good, no way it’s happening. Before Lukaku yes, now? Nope.

I'd take Vidal, Boateng and Lewandowski for sure.

yet on another thread you say Jose just buys players for the sake of their names, has no strategy and doesn't give youth a chance.

I would take none of those due to injuries and age. Lewandowski doesn't fit with what we need.

Don’t get me wrong, we miss someone like Vidal who has a nasty son of a gun streak when in the heat of battle. I just feel the move would be a couple of years to late. However, I would still take him if the price was right like you say, despite my concerns that he wasn’t what he was. I guess only having a year left on his contract will bring the price down a touch.

While Lewandowski would be good, no way it’s happening. Before Lukaku yes, now? Nope.

Yeah it's the whole thing that comes with it as he'll probably want 4 years on silly money and as you say probably heading over the hill a bit if he can't go full speed in your face is he the same player/

Lewendowski feels a bit like the one who got away allegedly Fergie had a deal done to bring him and Kagawa to Utd in his final season but when he heard RVP wanted to come he changed his mind and took RVP as more of a sure thing. Short term obviously right decision, long term probably not but at that point Fergie was more than entitled to a few luxury short term decisions.

Thiago and Vidal no brainer for me, Vidal would bring a bit of fight and steel to our midfield, absolute love watching the guy play football, him and Fred would be two quality additions, although Jose was apparently at the Russia game watching Golovin who is available for 15m which would be a snip.

Thiago and Vidal no brainer for me, Vidal would bring a bit of fight and steel to our midfield, absolute love watching the guy play football, him and Fred would be two quality additions, although Jose was apparently at the Russia game watching Golovin who is available for 15m which would be a snip.

I thought he was watching Arnautovic? Ha

Can't the man just enjoy a game of football in peace

yet on another thread you say Jose just buys players for the sake of their names, has no strategy and doesn't give youth a chance.

I would take none of those due to injuries and age. Lewandowski doesn't fit with what we need.

It's 3 big names who are all good players. I'm not the manager and I'm not the one making any signings. As a fan we are always drawn to big name exciting signings. Does that mean we will get them? No. Does it mean I've really thought about how they fit? No. Just means they are 3 really good players.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back