Barcelona planning major clear out.

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

Going to be very hard to shift players in the next 12 months especially if they’re on big contracts.

From the sound of it none of these players want to leave so I'd be staying clear of them we've been burned like this before most notably with Di Maria if they really want to come to Utd then obviously they have players that could improve us but I don't think any of them are desperate to come here.

Moussa Dembele want Celtic move current he's in Lique One.

Are you confusing Ousmane Dembele and Moussa Dembele.

Not sure what former Celtic striker Moussa Dembele currently at Lyon has to do with Barca trying to sell players

Are you confusing Ousmane Dembele and Moussa Dembele.

Not sure what former Celtic striker Moussa Dembele currently at Lyon has to do with Barca trying to sell players

Melo play in Serie A club team Juventus.

Still though FCB need Van De Beek then Coutinho stay left and coach changing 4-3-3 for 4-5-1 with new attacking midfielder ins and new striker ins and play Dembele and Messi LW and RW ..

I've always been a fan of Rakitic but I think maybe the window on him has passed the physical demand on the Premier League might be a bit to much for him now and I liked what I saw or Artur last season not sure he's been playing much this year.

Ter Stegen is probably the best keeper in the world right now so I'd happily take him but he's obviously not for sale same with Frankie De Jong.

There's a reason Barca want or need to dump these guys the wage bill is insane at that club it has spiralled out of control but players don't want to leave a club like Barca, why would you?

The one I'd maybe go for a gamble on would be Ousmane Dembele but it would have to be a loan deal first injuries are a problem with him and maybe needs to grow up a bit but he's unbelievably talented.

Same on Rakitic. He's good but it's probably too late for a switch to the Premier League. I dislike Barcelona, but to be fair, I usually only watch when they play Real Madrid (whom I also dislike). They play like a bunch of babies and their theatrics make me want to slap them. I don't know how much of a team they have without Messi and that tool bag Suarez. I would have liked Griezmann here but I thought it was maybe 50-50 that he'd fail to adapt to getting kicked in the rain.

Griezmann played under Simeone so he’ll be mentally tough just not sure where he fits in our setup now. Think he maybe started believing his own hype a bit to much in recent years which put me off him a bit

he’s not a wide player and don’t think in England he has the presence to play up top alone. He’s always been at his best with a partner up top.

feel a bit sorry for him at Barca though seems like the players always had it in for him as they wanted Neymar back not him.

The Neymar situation to me feels a bit like the Pogba one the money involved in moving these players is so big that coronavirus has probably totally scuppered it so both players will probably end up staying where they are possibly even signing new contracts. Also, not sure the wounds have healed over the first deal PSG and Barca fell out big time over that summer.

It also seems that Barca's main target this summer is Martinez from Inter but again to buy him they need to raise cash as they are broke and Inter are saying he's got a buyout clause if you want to meet it otherwise, no deal we want him to stay.

Might be adding the manager to the clear out list based on the latest reports from Spain.

He's on borrowed time anyway with elections due next year which nearly always means a new manager comes in.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back