Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

What do you guys think about the Balotelli rumor ? I heard Moratti wants Macheda in a swap for Balotelli.

If Inter are signing him as a Striker then it's good, don't like him as a winger though. Not sure how he's got so many consecutive games for Holland. Elia should be playing ahead of him.

What I like about Kuyt is his work rate and he does a job. One of very few Liverpool players that I remotely like. Struggling to think of others actually, I like Babel... both Dutch. Babel needs to move unless Hodgson has him in his plans.

As i said in other thread, Balotelli would be a risky signing. He's brainless and a very problematic player.Cantona was problematic as well, and SAF fixed him as far as possible. Rooney also had a certain Bad boy reputation and Ferguson "took care" of him. Maybe Ferguson can do the same with Balotelli.

But if I were Ferguson, (besides being old and very rich :lol:) I'd not sign balotelli. However, I've readed in somewhere (and sorry, I can't remember where) some Fergie's quotes, saying that he could become Balotelli in the "New Ronaldo". I don't know if it's true, but if does, we can expect good things of it. Ferguson is determined, and when he sees a player with potencial he never gives up.

I am against the Balotelli's signing, but i was against other players and i changed my mind. Let's see what happens.

Honestly, i think we don't need more strikers. Chicharito Can do the job, although I don't believe that he will figure in the first team right away. Berbatov does not please me, but there's the possibility that see him playing what i was always expected of him.

Owen (when not injured) played well he should be fit until the season starts, according do SAF.There's Macheda and Welbeck as well, which means, we're well served.

IMO, the team needs a winger, due to Nani's irregularity. A CM may be necessary, with Hargo's injury. though I think Gobbo can deliver.

With Owen being out of the US Tour along with Rooney and Chicharito for most of it. Huge opportunity for Berba and the young strikers.

I'm happy with our wingers. As long as we get an AM, i'll be happy. I think last year Fergie thought we were going to be 4-4-2 for majority of season but after a while he realised we were best at 4-5-1 so we need an AM and he's realised that. If we need another striker or winger or whatever come January then maybe then.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I'm happy with our wingers. As long as we get an AM, i'll be happy. I think last year Fergie thought we were going to be 4-4-2 for majority of season but after a while he realised we were best at 4-5-1 so we need an AM and he's realised that. If we need another striker or winger or whatever come January then maybe then.

I think Anderson can play as AM. Anderson can play that position. He used to play in this position at Gremio and Porto as well. And he said some time ago that he played out of his position when played as MC. I believe he can be tested there. And Park have playerd in this position at WC as well, so I believe that SAF should test them in this position before to sign another player.

I think we need a goalscorer and a creator in that position though. Ando has been great in that position in league cup games though. Don't think Park fits the bill though. He did play in a similar role during last season though and the season before.

Despite Balotelli's bad boy,crazy,incorrigible,arrogant,insolent reputation, the boy has a lot of talent enough to rank him among the greats in future.

SAF is and will be the only one capable of straightening him out as well as moulding him into a great player. I personally will love for him to be signed however, who amongst our strikers will be surplus to requirements if he is signed ?

Balotelli is a natural. He can play on the flanks or upfront. He is strong on the ball has a thunderous shot in both legs and the technique to back him up.Except for his "unstable"demeanor the kid is indeed a phenom.

Mario Balotelli's agent is set to fly in for talks with Manchester rivals United and City.

The Barclays Premier League duo have both expressed an interest in the 19-year-old, but Inter are demanding a prohibitive £30million for a player who is yet to make his international debut for Italy.

The European champions are prepared to part with the troubled teenager, who fell out with team-mates and former boss Jose Mourinho last season, and new manager Rafa Benitez has targeted Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt as a potential replacement.

'The interest of Manchester for Balotelli is concrete and both clubs have confirmed it,' Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola told calciomercato.it.

'The player is clearly happy to be followed by (Manchester United coach Sir Alex) Ferguson. But I cannot exclude that in the end the player will remain at Inter or play in a different club with respect to the English outfit.

'In any case we will we will take every step with calmness and evaluate each time the situation.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0tTxQKbPo

The agent of Balotelli is known for telling a few untrue things to get clubs to raise offers, many believe this to be the case here. Shitty also apparently stalling at Dzeko's price tag.

Benitez and Mr Moratti want him to stay so his agent is probably building up interest to get him a bigger wage.

I am believing the hype. I just posted something on Diouf. We could really sign balotelli.

Interviewed by Radio Radio, Mino Raiola, agent of Inter striker Mario Balotelli has declared:

"We have decided that we won't be part any more of the Italian Association of Football players. If this could mean that he will move abroad? We don't know, it depends from Inter. But I can't deny that we have received important offers: Manchester United and also Manchester City. A future in Spain impossible? Who said that?".

BREAKING NEWS: According to Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport, Manchester United have agreed personal contract terms with 19-year-old Inter Milan wonderkid Mario Balotelli. It is believed United bid €30 (£25.5) Million for Balotelli, with president Massimo Moratti and agent Mino Raiola set to discuss the possible deal later today.

Is it just something to get City moving or...?

Daily Mail now saying that the italian newspaper are saying that City officials are meeting with Inter over a £35m move.

Mino Raiola - Agent: "Today is not the day in which Mario Balotelli's future will be decided... Mario has still not made his decision, nor has he signed any agreement."

This has come from James Horncastle, Italian based journo.

A lot of talk last night over whether Woy is the best manager for Liverpool. A lot of neutrals saying that Fulham have got the better side of the deal by Woy leaving and them getting Martin Jol.

Anyway, yeah the media do work in stupid ways, from following James Horncastle for a while now, I think he's probably talking the most sense.

City fans have crashed the site trying to find out who he is. Depite being linked with him for the last 2 months.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I'm surprised there's enough fans to crash the servers.

oh, they're all coming out of the woodwork now. Recently I've met a couple more than I've previously known. It's funny what money can do!

As for balotelli, in my opinion he's a great buy for them muppets! When things start going the wrong way for him, which they will, he will throw a tantrum and fall out with a few and upset the camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back