Axel Tuanzebe

JSNFRMN

U18s captain.

Last Red Issue today says that academy coaches see him as the future of the first team's defence.

boothstownred

He is certainly a prospect. However at the level he is a g email just brushes people aside with his strength and pace. He won't be able to do that throughout his career.

jsp

Great news for him be interesting to see what he does next season.

Villa seem reluctant to take a loan without some sort of option to buy involved because they want some reward for the work they put in, Utd might say they'll cover a large chunk of his wages if he goes and plays clubs often do that the more they play a player the less they pay.

Alternatively they might keep him and give him chances in Europe and cup games but with 5 senior centre backs already at the club opportunities will be limited especially if one more comes in as I can't see 3 leaving, struggling to see one leave the way them lot are.

Personally I think it's best he goes out on loan to Villa it'll give him a chance to properly show what he's got and he seems well liked there.

RichH2016

I get this move. He's young with talent and just got a good year of experience in the physical championship under his belt. Makes a lot of sense to secure him for the long term.