Away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy18

United have had some difficult away matches so far this season.Certainly they should have won at Fulham,Everton but they're all tough places to go including Bolton and Sunderland.Coming up the next 3 away games are at Stoke,City and Villa.So United's task is going to even more harder to register an away win.But the good thing for us is that in the 2nd half of the season we'll have all these teams at Old Trafford while our away games will be at relatively easy places.So not overly concerned with the away results but certainly disappointed we're not winning either.

United have had 4 away games in the space 10 days so maybe the poor display vs Sunderland could be because of fatigue.Whatever the problem,United need to sort them out and get back to winning ways once the games start after the international break.

JSNFRMN

Well today was good defensively but we were a mess in midfield and had players playing out of position up front. There was nothing wrong with the personnel today, the way we set up just didn't work.

Previous games I think it has been a case of being overrun in midfield. A 4-5-1 may also have helped the defence in a few of the games and not just given us more possession. I think Rooney's lack of form has prevented us from going 4-5-1 in a few of the games. Berba has worked very hard on his own but I think he prefers someone to work with.

Hopefully the international break will do our players the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.