Australian Open 2020

Berba_God

Coca Gauff beats Venus again in a first round of a grand slam.

Surprisingly there are rain delays at the moment

Coca Gauff beats Venus again in a first round of a grand slam.

Surprisingly there are rain delays at the moment
And now she knocks out the defending champions Osaka

She’s 15 for God sake??

Just remember what you were doing at 15 and then compare it to her, incredible.

She’s going to win a lot of grand slams.

I've recently taken up tennis, I love it.

Got a lesson every Friday night and it's the highlight of my week, probably says more about my boring life that though :)

I used to love Tennis and play a lot of it growing up but give it up to focus on Hockey.

I'm currently working in the grounds of Wimbledon on a 3 year contract with the option of 3 years after. This project we're putting in the new players area and members club on the opposite side to the golf course on Somerset Road opposite court 18. 8 indoor courts and 3 clay courts. We can't do any work whilst the championships is on so have a 4 week shut down with full access passes to the grounds still in place. Looking forward to that part of work.

I used to love Tennis and play a lot of it growing up but give it up to focus on Hockey.

I'm currently working in the grounds of Wimbledon on a 3 year contract with the option of 3 years after. This project we're putting in the new players area and members club on the opposite side to the golf course on Somerset Road opposite court 18. 8 indoor courts and 3 clay courts. We can't do any work whilst the championships is on so have a 4 week shut down with full access passes to the grounds still in place. Looking forward to that part of work.
That’s awesome. All we get at my job is a free breakfast buffet one Thursday a month!

To say I am jealous is an understatement

Match points down, Injured and could hardly bend or serve. I switched it off and have checked now and Federer has won!!!! No chance against Djokovic in semi final he is done but great achievement from Roger

Great stuff by Federer but he’s had one hell of a tough week. I wouldn’t say he has no chance in the semi finals but it would be a monumental effort!

All the talk was about Barty and Halep but they have been knocked out by Kenin and Murguruza.

I nearly placed a bet on Murguruza last week when she beat Svitolena. When she wins a slam she is on form she usually wins the slam.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back