Arsenal sign Leno from Leverkusen

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Fee reported at around £20m.

Based on the stats I’ve seen he’s good at saving pens but not really known for his shot stopping skills.

Interesting signing. Does he go in as their number one? I know Cech had his ups and downs last year from talking to an Arsenal fan but still. I guess this is with a view to the future?

My guess is they'll ease him in and they'll do a dual keeper role where one plays the league games and the other plays cup/europa league games, my guess is Leno will play in the league and Cech will play in the cups.

His statistics are not great on paper his save percentage is quite low but he's good at saving pens, I've never seen him play so no idea if he's one of the German sweeper keeper types.

They needed a new keeper as Cech is on the downhill slope.

I know a few Arsenal fans. They want a number 1 not someone to come in to play the #2 role. They feel Cech is done and Ospina isn't good enough.

I know a few Arsenal fans. They want a number 1 not someone to come in to play the #2 role. They feel Cech is done and Ospina isn't good enough.

Yeah my pals are the same sick of both of them to be honest they’d probably prefer Cech to go and just have Ospina number 2.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back