Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham United 3-2 Manchester United - 10th May 2016

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He alone kept us in it and nearly won us the game. What a waste of money they said.

Hmm did he mean that second one?! I think he's maybe crossing that ball to tell the truth and that's fooled the keeper! But what great pace and power he shows to burst in to the box and hold off the defender. Such a great talent and it's imperative that we keep hold of him.

Hmm did he mean that second one?! I think he's maybe crossing that ball to tell the truth and that's fooled the keeper! But what great pace and power he shows to burst in to the box and hold off the defender. Such a great talent and it's imperative that we keep hold of him.

I think he gave the keeper the eyes. He made like he wanted to pull back and went for the chip hoping if it was off tgt then someone will follow up at the back post.

Could well be... I'm not trying to take away from martial because no matter what he showed great power and pace to get in to the box and panic their defence. If he meant it then great, if not he did well to get the ball in to such a dangerous area. It was inevitable one way or another it was going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back