Anthony Annan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

According to a report from Mercato365, Olympique Lyonnais and Manchester United are ready to make a move for Rosenborg midfielder Anthony Annan after being impressed with his performances for Ghana during the 2010 World Cup.

A brief description will be that he is like Essien sans Essien's surging runs upfront. He is a good defensive midfielder, very strong on the ball and he passes well.

i remember that player from the cup, he is realy a stronghold in the midfield, 10 mill max

Good player, definitely should be playing at a higher level than Norway, no offence to Norway. I've heard the Norweigan League is very similar to the English league excluding the quality players.

Robbie Keane's boyhood club was Liverpool, then it turned out to be Celtic in January. Anyone else Robbie? haha.

Some fans do have multiple clubs though. I can't see how you can be a fan of more than 1 team though really. I'm a fan of United, but I do follow the results of the Welsh clubs too. Wouldn't call myself a fan of any of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back