Andres Iniesta to leave Barcelona at the end of this season

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a player.

Outside of Ronaldo & Messi for me he was the most enjoyable player to watch over the last 10 years you just couldn't touch him no matter what you tried to do he'd find a way out and he's one of those players who's probably going to be appreciated more after he's gone than he was when he was there because he wasn't always the guy who got the headlines.

Assume he's off to China, MLS or middle east for a retirement pay day but what a career he's had and in Spain he wil always be a hero for that goal in the world cup final.

Yeah wonderful footballer, he was and still is a joy to watch. He was one of the players I wish we had seen at OT but he was never going to leave Barca while in his prime.

I wonder if he’ll end up in Qatar like Xavi, sure Xavi’s club would dream of the two Barca legends linking up again. I would also say I think the MLS is more likely than China IMO.

I thought I'd seen something about a move to China depends on how he feels about travel he might have been to China a few times and liked it I imagine it's a bit of culture shock but then so would Qatar & USA compared to Barcelona. From a football point of view why go to the middle east I mean the standard is shocking even compared to Chinese Super League and MLS it's really poor it's clear if you do that you are just doing it for the money.

I think China is pretty much a gaurantee from what’s been said. His wine company sponsor a Chinese side and he’s going out their to join them and raise the profile of the company

Also though one of the greatest players I’ve had the joy of watching.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Iniesta to join Japanese side Vissel Kobe.

As you do...

don' t know if this is true:

In a passage from Iniesta’s autobiography he talks about Paul Scholes.
Iniesta: “One day in La Masia Rijkard walked in and said, 'Today we don’t train, we are going to watch a DVD'. We sat for 3 hours watching Scholes highlights. It was the best day of my life. I, Xavi, Ronaldinho and a young Messi in awe of him. It was then that I decided to call my first born child as Paul(Paolo). He’s 5 now, and everytime I look at him I remember that day in La Masia."

Pretty sure it was a fake quote someone made up on twitter on Scholes birthday.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back