Andreas Pereira | Match Discussion thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA Cup vs Wolves

Good by his standard stood up to the fight and grafted but just not the standard required in that creative position.

You hope the manager can see it and is just playing him because he doesn’t have a choice.

Premier League: Manchester United 4-0 Norwich City - 11th January 2020

Good performance.

He's the best option at 10.

The jury is still out but I liked that he had the confidence to try a few skills and tricks. He had the right ideas today only the execution let him down.

I agree of the current players he’s the best as the 10 but it remains the number 1 position to be strengthened for me as Periera in my opinion isn’t even good enough to be your second or third choice in that spot at a top side.

Needs to take a step down and go and play every week as he’s got talent the opposition I just think in this league is to good for him.

Premier League: Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United - 19th January 2020

His decision making was very frustrating.

He should be told to find a new club not good enough had the chances now it’s time to move him on.

He tries his best but his best will never be good enough consistently to be where we want to be.

Even the decision to go with his right foot rather than left for the chance in front of goal today summed it up.

Europa League: FC Brugge 1-1 Manchester United - 20th February 2020

At the start of the season I asked if he would start for another Premier League club. I'm still not convinced he would.

At the start of the season I asked if he would start for another Premier League club. I'm still not convinced he would.
You're right in what you say @Sideshow Bob, the guy is garbage, absolute dross - how he continues to get in this time is beyond me and its really starting to piss me off, i mean how many chances does this lad get ? cant wait until the guy is finally pushed out the door hopefully sooner rather than later.

He has to play yesterday. How else are you keeping Bruno/Fred/Matic fresh for this weekends games? He's the next inline.

Would have Pereira over Lingard all day long so at the moment he has to play some games to give the other guys a rest. He is nowhere near the quality we need though for a starter, not sure any top 10 club would look at him and think wow let’s go for this guy.

I still think he stays next season he’s crap but he’s still more useful than Mata or Lingard in the attacking positions but the lad should never be anywhere near midfield he’s our 5th choice centre mid who’s played way to many times in that position because of injury.

For me he should be a guy who next season is lucky to get 10-15 appearances as a squad player as he’s nowhere near the standard.

No. He'd barely make the bench for most Premier League teams let alone start. Yet most weeks he starts for United.

Right winger sold and United hits Sancho for 100 million plus Sanchez swap ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back