Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're trying to get him to sign a new deal to protect his value and it might be that Solskjear wanted to have a proper look at him as I don't see him playing over the next month with our fixtures unless their are injuries.

My guess is they hope he'll sign a new deal, send him out on loan then sell in the summer if I was him I'd just get out now and make a fresh start resist the urge to sign a new deal.

A huge improvement on his performance against Burnley, thought he was good when he came on against Chelsea too but today was a much bigger test and much tougher circumstances.

Still don't really see what he brings and where he's going to fit in the squad.

Some times things just suddenly click but I don't really see it in him maybe if Mata leaves he'd be an option as a number 10 when we play a diamond or an alternative to Pogba when he's injured/suspended but I just don't see him really reaching his full potential here he needs to play.

Premier League: Manchester United 3-2 Southampton - 2nd March 2019

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So much better in an advanced role. Was a bit iffy first half but key to us getting back in the game. Showed what he's capable of with that great goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back