Amos backed by GK coach, Eric Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of Amos, I haven't seen him play much but he looks the sort of keeper we normally have. Big, physical presence like the Great Dane and Edwin. I think that's what Foster lacked for most, that's what he lacked for me anyway, good goalkeeper but I didn't have any confidence in him as a GK as he didn't look big enough in the goal same with Barthez. I felt a lot more comfortable with Kuszczak last season than Foster because he's a bigger frame. These are the GK's that do well at United. He's only 20 too, he's got potentially another 20 years to play. Good thing about goalkeepers. Amos seems good enough now to play at maybe a lower table Prem side which is very promising.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I like the look of Amos, I haven't seen him play much but he looks the sort of keeper we normally have. Big, physical presence like the Great Dane and Edwin. I think that's what Foster lacked for most, that's what he lacked for me anyway, good goalkeeper but I didn't have any confidence in him as a GK as he didn't look big enough in the goal same with Barthez. I felt a lot more comfortable with Kuszczak last season than Foster because he's a bigger frame. These are the GK's that do well at United. He's only 20 too, he's got potentially another 20 years to play. Good thing about goalkeepers. Amos seems good enough now to play at maybe a lower table Prem side which is very promising.

I have been kepping track of Amos and read up in forums about his time at Molde.
He joined there and was directly selected as their no. 1
Showed a great ability in 1 on 1 situations and also a brilliant shot stopper.
But then conceded many goals too, Molde's defence is the worst in Norway this season from what i hear so not entirely his fault and also a language barrier between him and his defence could have added to it...he's decent in the air and catching crosses too..so his biggest negatives seem to be organizing his defence and maybe crosses..but seems very promising so far...actually i rated Zeiler higher than Amos, pity he had to leave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back