Always nice to hear from LVG

jsp

I know things ended badly for this guy but I always liked him but the fact we went for him shows how badly things are being run at the top of the club right now.

Hard to argue with him we currently have a banker over ruling managers on football decisions and until that changes we are going nowhere fast.

I can't believe we are going into another summer without making any changes to the setup above the manager Fergie left 6 years ago and it's scary how little has changed at the club since then we are getting left miles and miles behind.

He's turned into a bit of an ABU.

Never liked him, never wanted him near the club. If he was surprised about Woodward after working there for two years it proves he knew little about football becasue we've all been saying it for years.

He's turned into a bit of an ABU.

Never liked him, never wanted him near the club. If he was surprised about Woodward after working there for two years it proves he knew little about football becasue we've all been saying it for years.

He speaks his mind and yeah if I was him I'd be a bit bitter over how it all went down in the end but if Utd were doing well he'd say we were sticking the boot in a bit after that season is hardly a surprise.

To be fair when he came in Woodward had only been in charge for 12 months he even said early on when he took the job he was amazed at how little support structure there was around the manager he said it was totally different to the clubs he'd worked in previously.

I think it's fair to say LVG didn't do much homework on Utd as until that world cup run he was going to Spurs the chance to go to Utd was just to good to turn down. Bit of a sliding doors moment as us taking LVG forced Spurs to gamble on Poch from Southampton.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back