Alvaro Fernandez Carreras

Sideshow Bob

17 year old left back signed from Real Madrid.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He looks more physically mature than the other players he's playing against. Could he start to push for the first team squad this year?)

He looks more physically mature than the other players he's playing against. Could he start to push for the first team squad this year?)

Given the fixtures we have with Shaw, Telles and Williams think it will be tough for him to push into the first team setup that quickly unless there’s an injury crisis.

I am not always a fan of loan moves but this looks a good one. Gets some exposure to first team football and the Championship is a decent standard.

Great move for the lad, he isn't ready for a Premier League loan just yet but he'll get plenty of playing time this year at a good level though I doubt he will be a regular starter at the outset anyway. Important he signed a new deal at United before leaving as well.

Rumours, yeah I know, that Bjorn Hardley, the 19 year old Dutch LCB who played alongside Alvaro for the u23 side last year is having a look around Deepdale as well today.

Guess Zidane Iqbal who has already spent time at Preston, and was strongly linked with going there on loan this season, isn't.

Two assists on his full debut for Preston tonight away to Huddersfield in the EFL.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back