Allegri to leave Juventus at end of Season

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Been rumours of rifts for a while he's done great work continuing their league title run and getting them to CL finals but he hasn't been able to get them over the line in that competition.

Be interesting to see where he turns up wonder if clubs like PSG or Bayern may suddenly change direction and replace the current managers with someone like him.

If Utd had known he was available this summer would they have given Ole the job?

You wonder if Arsenal might look to try and tempt him as I don't think they're 100% sold on Emery.

Chelsea aren't too happy either.

But I would guess PSG, or Munich.

I think everyone knew he was off, so I think Ole would have still got the job. It needs someone like Ole, who will get fans backing over any player. Just hope he has the know how to go with it.

I think Chelsea the club are happy fans aren't to happy but I don't see them changing Sarri having got top 4 and made 2 finals.

I don't think we knew he was off until after we appointed Ole the tables really turned on Allegri when they went out to Ajax at home in the CL.

For what it's worth I don't think any manager sorts out the mess we are in because it's the impossible job until things change above the manager you are swimming against the tide.

Can see Arsenal taking a serious look at him if they manage to get into CL through the back door could see them being ruthless with Emery as he hasn't sorted out the defensive problems at all.

Be interesting to see who ends up going in at Juventus has Jose finally found his new home?

Rumour I saw was Conte for the Juve job.

Arsenal have had a funny season, I read something with a few games to go that their stats were pretty much the same as Wengers last season.

Yeah I think Conte wants it but he left on bad terms with the board so might make it tricky for him to come back and Juventus surely want a man to get them over the line in Europe which is exactly where Conte has consistently failed.

There’s also the issue of him falling out with big name players.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back