Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to leave Arsenal?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think he'd make an effective centre midfielder in a 3, however his output isn't good enough for him to be on the wing. I'd take him at United for the former - although I'd equally like to see Andreas Pereira get a proper chance to prove himself in the same role.

Think he'd be better off going back to Southampton where he can play every week.

He needs to get out of Arsenal. He's 23 now and isn't a youngster. He needs to be playing 90 minutes week in week out if he's ever going to be the player he had the potential to be. His career is just going to follow the same trajectory has Theo if he doesn't leave. Whose now 28 and feels like he's never nailed down a starting position.

He needs to pick a position and stick with it and try to stay injury free I agree a move to a club without European football might help him less stress on his body.

Time for potential is over at 23 it's time to deliver

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If Arsenal could get £35m off Liverpool for him i'd snap their hands off.

Would he get in the Liverpool first XI? He needs to go somewhere and play his agent needs to stop linking him to clubs he isn't good enough to start for.

Seems like he's a midfielder rather than a winger now

Reckon he gets in ahead of Moses?

Can't see him being anything more than a squad player, quite a few Arsenal fans not fussed about him going as he's not consistent and very injury prone.

Think he needs a change of scenery and it might be the making of him.

There's a good player in there it's just at 24 he still doesn't have a position. That's Wengers fault really. Can't turn kids with potential into anything. Just wonder If Conte actually wants him or this is part of the next Chelsea saga of signing English players like him, Barkley and Drinkwater Just to have them. Who knows with that club. Purely for England I hope he gets games and gets a position finally.

Thing is at 24 you should be hitting your peak years and he doesn't look anything like he's near his best.

I don't think he was the managers first choice he wanted Sandro from Juventus but they just need to get bodies in and they probably feel if they buy him for £35m and he flops in 2 years they'd get most of that back.

I have to admit he's not a player I've ever really feared when we've played them and not been that impressed when I've watched him vs others.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back