Sideshow Bob

Mladík Alex Fojtíček je prvým Slovákom v Manchestri United

Goalkeeper Slovakia national football team in 17 years Alex Fojtíček he transferred from Tatran Presov to the famous English team Manchester United and became the first Slovak in jersey so. "Red Devils".

"First of all, I would like on behalf PAVLOVIĆ SPORTS congratulate Alex. I think the opportunity for progress player either through performance or personal terms will be for Alex for the near future perfectly secure. Day to day specialized training process and sharing common space club with the pros Zlatan Ibrahimovic is David De Gea, Wayne Rooney and coach Jose Mourinho will be of immense benefit to Alex's athletic career. Alex will work in a team in 18 years, "he said in a press release players agent Svetozar Pavlovich

Manchester United Under-18 player pen pics - Official Manchester United Website

Kieran McKenna:

"Alex has come in this year and it's a big adjustment for him, being his first year away from Slovakia, and he's settled in well. He had a really good game in the Under-18s away at Middlesbrough and that did his confidence good. He's been getting regular football in the Under-16s and Under-17 fixtures and I'm sure he'll be looking to keep pushing Ilias, particularly as Max Johnstone is too old for the FA Youth Cup."

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back