Ake to City

Think Chelsea get a cut of the fee but good deal for all parties.

Think he suits them perfectly not sure he’s good enough to start with Laporte I think they will add another CB this summer and move out Otamendi and if they can find a buyer Stones too.

Think Chelsea had a buy back clause on him which may have actually expired now, not sure if they get a cut.

I like Ake but he's not the biggest and has played at left back and midfield until last couple of years where Bournemouth have used him more at centre back. Would not be surprised to see him used to cover all 3 positions.

Think Chelsea had a buy back clause on him which may have actually expired now, not sure if they get a cut.

I like Ake but he's not the biggest and has played at left back and midfield until last couple of years where Bournemouth have used him more at centre back. Would not be surprised to see him used to cover all 3 positions.

I think they had both if they turned down the option to buy back they then got a % of any profit Bournemouth make on a sale within the length of his first contract.

Think he suits what City need not what we need.

Although there’s a video of Ole chatting to him after our recent game so maybe he was one on the radar or maybe it was just some post game banter from Ole. Likelihood is Ole knew he was off to City in the summer so was just joking about.

Yeah City wanted him in January but Bournemouth asked for double what they're asking for now as they didn't want to lose him while in a relegation battle. Ditto us and Joshua King.

Although there’s a video of Ole chatting to him after our recent game so maybe he was one on the radar or maybe it was just some post game banter from Ole. Likelihood is Ole knew he was off to City in the summer so was just joking about.

Ole was asked about this afterwards, his reply was. We dont need a CB

Seems pretty inevitable that Bournemouth are going to lose a number of players. I actually think Ake would be a decent signing for United.

He’s been bought purely for a squad and utility option I would say. Pep isn’t going to play two left footed centre backs in Laporte and Ake as a first choice partnership. Still think they’ll probably look to bring in another centre back as he clearly doesn’t trust Stones or Otamendi.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back