Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Previous Seasons
Adnan Januzaj | Match Discussion thread 2015/16
Adnan Januzaj | Match Discussion thread 2014/15

Adnan Januzaj | Match Discussion thread 2013/14

I can see a player like Januzaj having a new lease of life under Jose.

We all thought and hoped he would kick on under LVG. With the track record that LVG had we all thought it was a blessing. But it didn't work out.

Now he's got a fresh chance and he could become a regular. I know we've signed Mkhitaryan who I guess will start on the right? And Rooney will start in the middle with Martial on the left? But with Rooney in there it doesn't really allow for that much interchanging... Whereas with Januzaj he can play anywhere along that 3 and can interchange. If he can knuckle down then he's got the ability. And we still aren't necessarily blessed with depth in attack.

Mourinho has a lot to work with in attack. Lots of different options. As you say Januzaj can play right across those 3 attacking positions and he is the only one I think that offers a left footed option on the left which is handy if the right footer cutting in isn't working.

I'm not sure he does have a lot though?! If you don't count Januzaj who wasn't really involved last year?

Yes it's better than it was but it's still not fill of strength in depth? There's a lot of versatility though that's for sure. And if Januzaj can get back on track then that gives us really good options. Without him though I still think we are a bit light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back