Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Translation:

Adam Ounas, the young midfielder Bordeaux, part of the players in order at the championship of France, he will stay in Bordeaux next year? It is too early to tell. But one thing is certain, Ounas arouses envy of many European clubs and even some big clubs.

Manchester United inquired about Unas
As the 10 Sport revealed, the AS Monaco is one of the clubs interested concretely by the profile of Ounas. Reportedly, a big European club is also interested in the case: it is Manchester United. Recruiters Red Devils are now leaning closely on benefits the young hope of Bordeaux. First of inquiry have already been made to the player's entourage. MU has not moved concretely at the moment, but he did take position on Ounas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The media label a lot of players the next/new player. It means very little. Renato Sanches was ridiculously dubbed the new Ronaldinho in The Sun.

Haha really?! Because??? He's black and has long hair? That'll be why they likened hin to Davids as well of course! Apologies that's not meant to offend anyone.

I'm no expert on Sanches but he's not the next Ronaldinho because apart from any other reason... They are different types of player? Ones a flair, creative almost luxury player whilst the other is the driving motor in a team!

Just watched the video above. Can't judge on these videos but signs are good. Looks good cutting in from the right on his left foot, skillful, quick feet, pace. Hate "the next Joe Bloggs" as much as anyone., some comparisons are stupid and based on appearance or nationality, does have similarities to Mahrez though.

Not sure I'm a huge fan of the link though? Talented maybe but I think we should really be looking at adding proven talent this year to supplement the youth we've got coming through?! Lingard can play a role as a squad player behind a proven world class player.

Mercato : Man Utd à la lutte avec cinq clubs pour Ounas

Translation:

Rare thinning in Bordeaux sad season, Adam Unas is particularly courted during this summer transfer window. Bordeaux midfielder already has six concrete offers, including one from Manchester United and one of Naples, who would be willing to offer the club nearly 10 million.

If Bordeaux has not put a foot forward this season, Adam Unas rare satisfaction of the Gironde season, managed to escape the gloom. The young midfielder (19), author of five goals and two assists in 23 appearances in his first season in Ligue 1, simply stole the show. And it is no surprise that deals tributary in early summer.

Six clubs, not least, have made him a concrete offer. Four are from the Premier League, with Stoke City, Southampton and especially Manchester United, and a fourth club whose name has not filtered. Naples and Red Bull Leipzig are also in the running. The six clubs have entrusted the entourage of the player they want to transmit to the Girondins a proposal close to 10 million. A tidy sum, which however does not may be sufficient, taking into Bordeaux to keep his nugget, still under contract until 2019.

To be honest... I don't see what the real fuss is with this kid. There's better options out there. He looks talented but you can say that for so many players and I don't see what sets him apart really. Can't help but feel he's another Bellion.

He's started following United on Twitter and Instagram. He also follows Rashford, Rooney and Schweinsteiger on Instagram.

He's started following United on Twitter and Instagram. He also follows Rashford, Rooney and Schweinsteiger on Instagram.

It's on!! Can't say I've seen him but the move could go either way. For every Mahrez and Payet, there is a Bellion or Obertan coming out of the French league.

Extended his contract at Bordeaux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back