7 defeats in 9 games

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We were running off a wave of optimism when Ole was first appointed but now we are returning to type. The players aren’t good enough or care enough right now.

To be fair though 4 of our losses came against PSG, City and Barca who are far far superior. The Wolves and Arsenal ones were unlucky because we didn’t play half bad. The Everton one stung because we were awful. It’s been disappointing but we’ve had a tough run of fixtures, obviously we should be doing better but I harp back to the point that the players just aren’t good enough. We are carrying so much dead weight.

yes, and the ones that are good enough don't put any effort in.

I firmly believe we need to get rid of Pogba. Maybe its us who started the Madrid rumours :cool:

I think the burst of energy saw us ride the wave and it got out of hand we should never have got past PSG for example if we didn't have those 2 games vs Barca would we have got better results in the league? Maybe the CL certainly became a distraction but we were out of our depth. I think Ole possibly worked the players to hard and didn't rotate over Xmas enough and the players who clearly weren't fit burned out and picked up injuries which is why they look dead on their feet in a lot of games. The pre season was a joke we barely had any first team players who took part because of world cup or injury and we never really recovered from that.

It's pretty clear that behind the scenes things are a real mess there's clearly players who want out, players who want pay rises, players who just aren't good enough. There's a lot of looking out for themselves not looking out for the club going on and I think that's come from the very top because at the top there's no clear direction as to where the club is going they're flip flopping from one plan to the next every few seasons.

I think you've got to judge the whole picture think it's 23 games for Ole 8 losses, 1 draw, 14 wins his problem is he's had two runs at the extremes of both winning and losing so while he's set one record for the most consecutive away wins and now one of the worst runs in 50 years.

Mourinho was never fully responsible for all our problems but his attitude towards changing them I think made things worse I just hope with Ole in charge the fans direct the anger and fury to the right place which is the board and owners. They've sat back milking millions from the club while our rivals have shot past us. We've gone from the top dog to has beens and believe me it'll take years to sort this mess out and with them calling the shots nothing will change. Points on the pitch have to be put back to the number 1 priority of the club not £'s off the pitch and a proper plan on how to get back to the top put in place by people who know what they're doing but as long as the money keeps pouring in those in charge won't change anything.

This whole club is a mess. It needs stripping to its bare roots and starting again. Where's Thanos when you need him?

This whole club is a mess. It needs stripping to its bare roots and starting again. Where's Thanos when you need him?

Not even Thanos would sort this out as he’d only make half of them disappear.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back