19%

I must admit although I am not really in favour of sacking him tactically he is very naive. Even at the end when we went 4 4 2 he had Pereira on the left and James on the right, surely the other way round would have been better

Yep Pereira on the left and James on the right was baffling. Also why put Tuanzebe out to the right back slot when he was very good at centre back? Also at this point I want anyone to start but Young. The squad is poor but we had faith in the youth players but with a couple of injuries that faith looks misplaced.

We all love Ole but it is clear he does not have the tactical awareness or coaching ability to complete the rebuild of this team. We have no idea how the team is set up, of the game plan or tactics. Our play is pedestrian and littered with mistakes with no signs of progression. We are rapidly regressing, have lost all identity and our current form is desperate. There are no signs of improvement or reasons for optimism.

Ashley Young - offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Unfortunately I don't think Ole will be here at Christmas, especially if we get embarrassed by Liverpool in the next match.

It's a funny thing about young that we all think he isn't good enough but every manager we have thinks he is. If he was as bad as we all seem to think you would think one of those managers would have picked up on it.

Yep Pereira on the left and James on the right was baffling. Also why put Tuanzebe out to the right back slot when he was very good at centre back? Also at this point I want anyone to start but Young. The squad is poor but we had faith in the youth players but with a couple of injuries that faith looks misplaced.

Because hes short and Rojo was brought on for the arial threat of Carroll

I just didn’t see the point of switching Tuanzebe out, I don’t really think there is any real difference in height between him and Rojo?

Anyway I think we have to employ a new formation or something because what we have now isn’t working. Could a diamond work with Rashford and Martial up top together? We need to change something because our number 10 options are poor and our wide options aren’t really good enough.

I still can’t fathom how we didn’t bring in a central midfielder after Herrera and Fellaini went. It’s one of the more baffling summer decisions. I fear that we didn’t buy anyone because no English player was really gettable. We have to look beyond the UK!

dunno, they said it on the radio, Axel lost a couple of headers to Carroll,

It's a funny thing about young that we all think he isn't good enough but every manager we have thinks he is. If he was as bad as we all seem to think you would think one of those managers would have picked up on it.

Young plays on merit but that’s a problem if everyone is fit he probably doesn’t play but Dalot, AWB & Shaw are out injured so Young has to play. LVG and Mourinho tended to turn to Young when their first choice players were injured.

He’s an easy target and I’m someone who takes plenty of shots but him being in this team regularly is a result of the failure to build a squad over the last 6 years.

Based on last 12 months he’s a better right back than Dalot because despite being well into his 30s he can actually last 90 minutes without breaking down.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back