Mason Greenwood | Match Discussion thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great strike but also good build up play so two very positive things from yesterday.

Be interesting to see how Ole sees him next season if for example we sign Sancho and a striker there’s suddenly a lot of competition for him. Competition can be good you need to fight off top players for your spot and he’s got so much time on his side.

Europa League: LASK 0-5 Manchester United - 12th March 2020

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think that’s 12 on the season now. And considering the amount of time on the pitch he’s had that’s a great return.

That’s another excellent finish and Chong finally does something in a senior shirt!

Man Utd vs Bournemouth

2 cracking finishes one off either foot hit so sweat the keeper couldn’t stop them.

This lad is a serious talent looks to have added more muscle to his physique which also helps him but his movement is great, his technique in scary good and defenders look terrified of him.

He looks a hell of a player he really does. I do fear though that now comes the hype and how many times do we see that affect players.

He looks a hell of a player he really does. I do fear though that now comes the hype and how many times do we see that affect players.

That will be the test for him can he stay physically fit and avoid injuries and can he handle the mental side of it and keep his focus on the pitch.

Being two footed is so dangerous. After his first goal the defenders were probably thinking keep him of his left, and then he strikes a beauty with his right. He's come on leaps and bounds since the league restarted.

I think any idea of signing a top class striker now needs to be shelved.

Not sure how highly I rate Ake and Bournemouth paid a fair fee for him so would be expensive.

And I think everyone would take Sancho.

I'd take Sancho

Don't tink we need Grealish or Madison if Pogs is staying. I did read talk of a new deal is under way

Not sure who else. I think I would use all the pot this year trying to get Sancho.

I like Lindelof more than Maguire but I think I'm on my own there. I think he is more calm on the ball, reads the game better, all CB's make mistakes lets not forget. So I think I would see how Tuenzebe and the other young grad do for a season. Maybe hang on to Bailly and let Jones go.

I'd take Sancho

Don't tink we need Grealish or Madison if Pogs is staying. I did read talk of a new deal is under way

Not sure who else. I think I would use all the pot this year trying to get Sancho.

I like Lindelof more than Maguire but I think I'm on my own there. I think he is more calm on the ball, reads the game better, all CB's make mistakes lets not forget. So I think I would see how Tuenzebe and the other young grad do for a season. Maybe hang on to Bailly and let Jones go.
I certainly don't feel comfortable with knocking Lindelof, but we need to remember we are rebuilding to be one of the best in Europe again. So it needs to be asked, is our defence good enough for that?

I certainly don't feel comfortable with knocking Lindelof, but we need to remember we are rebuilding to be one of the best in Europe again. So it needs to be asked, is our defence good enough for that?
No their defense isn't good enough for that bud. Maguire isn't top top player so I think they need another really good CB alongside him. Lindelof is not the answer there.

Absolutely ridiculous how hard he strikes the ball at his age.

He’s made the England team for Septembers fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back