Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be very surprised at the weekend if we don’t see

DDG

Valencia Smalling Another Young

Herrera Matic Pogba

Mata Lukaku Sanchez

Can’t see him doing anything different regardless of who played well and didn’t today.

I’d like to see Rashford play

I'd like to see

Herrera Matic Pogba
Rashford Lukaku Martial

Thought we played so much better without Sanchez. Herrera definately gives us something extra in midfield, he gets about with pace and is in everyones face.

Lingard will start surely, I'm going with IDFD team but with Lingard for Mata

FA Cup Semi-Final: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur - 21st April 2018

Man of the match.

Was a fantastic performance and probably is my favourite player these days. He buys in to how much it means to be a United player!

He (and the other midfielders) was fairly poor for the first 20-25 minutes, but he massively helped to swing the game United’s way once he upped the level of his performance.

Just gets the club and that's what I love about him. His always around everything thag happens and you'd hate to play against him. We need players like this in a squad to make it strong and competitive. Thought he was brilliant second half both ends of the pitch .

Thought he was magnificent today. Man of the match by a distant and was fitting he got the winning goal.

Like has been said before he clearly loves the club and he is the sort of character we need. Shame he hasn’t been consistently fit all season and hasn’t shown the performances of last year but he’s coming up trumps now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems like it took them all about 20 minutes to work Spurs out but once they did they really limited there threat and took control of the game. You wonder if Spurs punched themselves out a bit in that heat as they certainly dropped off their pressing.

Fantastic performance by Ander is he the man to make our midfield work in big games?

He’s done an hour long interview with Graham Hunter it’s available if you look up the big interview with Graham Hunter it’s the latest episode

@IDFD

He’s done an hour long interview with Graham Hunter it’s available if you look up the big interview with Graham Hunter it’s the latest episode

@IDFD

Cheers - I’ll have a listen later today

Just listened to it.

Fantastic insight in to him. Found it startling that he says he doesn't enjoy playing football because of how many peoples weeks depend on it. I assumed when on the pitch the players put that sort of things out of their mind.

yeah, nice guy, but I guess we already knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back