Premier League: Manchester United v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if its two games its genuine, can't see him wanting to miss tomorrow, so Sanchez left then, who on the right, Mata, Rashford or Lingard

I think I would go Sanchez right Rashford left.

I like the way Lingard seems to really be able to change a game when he comes on

Yeah could be a good option from the bench, I would start Sanchez left, Rashford not done enough to warrant getting in ahead of him (although Sanchez has done sod all but wouldn't play him out of position to accommodate Rashford)

I think he might start Mata, hope not as we could do with pace for the counter.

My guess would be Sanchez & Lingard on the wings if Martial is out then he'll have Mata/Rashford as his impact players off the bench depending on how it's going.

If we are playing counter attack you can't start Mata because he can't carry the ball long distances which is sort of what you need the wide players to do, Willian is brilliant at that for Chelsea.

Pogba injured according to reports on social media.

Is he Definately ruled out? Big blow if he is.

4231. Matic and McT behind Mata with Martial and Sanchez providing the width for and dropping inside to help Lukaku.

Yeah, further reports this morning state Pogba is out. Martial too, apparently.

Team: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young, Matic, Matic, McTominay, Sanchez, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku.

Huge game for McTominay big sign of faith from the manager to put him in going to be hard in there with Matic as they will be outnumbered.

Is he really going to play 2 in midfield against their 3??? Jose... wtf!!!

I’d have stuck Lingard in a midfield 3 and told him to use his pace and tackle anything that moves.

Things I’m gonna try not to do over the next 90 mins:
Lose my voice shouting
Throw the remote at the tv
Scare the dog

It’s the Mrs birthday today too. I think I’ve done a great job of getting to watch this lol

How did Mata not score??? 3-0 game over.

Certainly not the performances I expected from either team in the first half. Liverpool have been very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back