Scholes: why I came back

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Pogba 'didn't warrant a place' when Scholes returned - Football365

There’s a clip of the chat on Twitter if someone wants to post the link to it

He got a few bits of info wrong it was Park & Rafael not Jones & Fabio but I remember at the time a lot of the people watching reserves had said Pogba hadn’t been playing well as these lads all stepped up from U18 to U23 that season.

Scholes also reveals he regretted playing the 2nd season as he knew he was finished he even references that Fulham game where Dembele run rings around us at the start of the season he knew without the ball he couldn’t cope anymore.

It was on BT Sport. The coverage on BT Sport is mostly poor but that segment they do at the end of the game on a Saturday night is possibly the best football coverage on TV, great stories and insight. That time Rio, Gerrard and Lampard spoke about England said a lot about why England have failed as a team.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah it’s really good stuff because they’ve got interesting ex players who all had success at club level and they let them speak freely about whatever they want.

It was on BT Sport. The coverage on BT Sport is mostly poor but that segment they do at the end of the game on a Saturday night is possibly the best football coverage on TV, great stories and insight. That time Rio, Gerrard and Lampard spoke about England said a lot about why England have failed as a team.

what did they say?

what did they say?
Rio was very outspoken about not speaking to Lampard, even though they were mates at West Ham. They were 'enemies' in the league so they didn't talk. Lampard backed him up on that point and even hinted that had Rio attempted to be pally like they were at West Ham he would have been ignored. I couldn't understand a word Gerrard said. Too much spittle and phlegm.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back