Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that make him the same height as someone like Micheal Owen? That just seems like a stat that's probably out of date he was probably 5 8 when he was 16 haha.

Anyway the latest is Monaco's president has said the club are looking at offering Mbappe a new deal. My guess is new contract to do 1 more year then go with the clubs blessing next summer.

He's also said Lemar & Fabinho are essential players who will staying next season. Is the Monaco end of season sale over?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently an initial loan deal with obligation to buy for £166m next summer.

40 odd league games for Monaco and now this monster move. What a career whirlwind for sure! That PSG attacking line up is going to be frightening!

I'm sorry but this is an absolute joke and to me is the death of soccer for sure!

It's not the death it's just the next level of the game.

It was only a matter of time before the Middle East oil money really flexed its muscles and right now Qatar has problem socially and politically so they need some good PR and they're doing it with PSG and flashing the cash.

The real challenge will be on UEFA and the big clubs will be demanding a very thorough look at the books and huge punishments if they've broken the rules.

In one summer they've managed to mug off Barca & Real Madrid in the transfer market, that is some going.

Pretty special window for PSG. Got to be one of the favourites for the CL for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back