Thomas Lemar

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great player. Watched a lot of him last year and he was fantastic. But he's not a winger. He will come inside. He will be like Mata and Miki. We need someone who's going to hug that touchline and give us width. But I would hate to see him at another club.

For me, he's the type of attacking player Mourinho likes as he can play anywhere behind the striker. Very good crosser when out on left, can cut in from right but main position is central.

Seems a strange link given what we already have as others have said you imagine Mourinho would like a guy who gives him proper width in games where he thinks it's needed.

It's barely a link, I don't rate Castles and his rumours. It's reported by no reputable source so meh not happening.

That being said he's a terrific player who would be welcomed here with open arms. Not sure Monaco are going to sell though what with their other guys who have gone. Could be a real option for next season though.

Liverpool splashing the cash like they've got a £150 million to spend?

If yesterday proves anything it that they don't need Coutinho so take the money. And get someone in. Lemar would be a fantastic player for them. His like Adam Lallana but can actually play the game and has an end product.

Just when I think they might be on to something here they drop £50 million on Naby Keita but can't have him till next season. Ridiculous. What happens if he goes a breaks a leg or does a Zlatan? No one would spend a fee like that on someone but not actually have them for a year. Well done klopp.

I wonder if their are break clauses if he gets injured.

Big thing for Liverpool is tying Can down to a new deal he's rejected latest contract offer and apparently keen on going to Juve.

Not seen much of Lemar but seems like he's attracted lots of interest, will Arsenal try again for him?

Don't think he'd want Arsenal anymore. It's classic Wenger being strange again. Last week saying Monaco aren't selling anyone else to today Liverpool agreeing a fee. The blokes so far off on everything nowadays.

Watched Lemar a lot last season and I do rate him. Will score and will assist, especially with the pace around him. Its a good signing for them.

Reports are Liverpool are lining him up for a January move if they can get him Coutinho will be allowed to leave in January.

Can’t play in CL but Monaco are out of CL so apparently are open to big offers.

Sounds like he’s agreed a deal to join Atletico Madrid.

Not heard the fee but assume he’s the replacement for Griezmann who’s off to Barca.

Sounds like he’s agreed a deal to join Atletico Madrid.

Not heard the fee but assume he’s the replacement for Griezmann who’s off to Barca.

Pretty good replacement if that's the case although of course not the same level. But yeah Lemar is a good player. Do we know for sure though that it's Barca where Griezmann is headed?

Pretty good replacement if that's the case although of course not the same level. But yeah Lemar is a good player. Do we know for sure though that it's Barca where Griezmann is headed?

Seems pretty nailed on Deschamps has said he's told him he's staying in Spain.

The reports seem to be that Barca are very interested in him and really it's a choice between stay at Atletico or join Barca.

The Utd story for me died last summer he rejected us and Utd moved on no point going back if he wanted to join Utd he would've come last summer I think he's pretty happy in Spain he's lived there most of his life and he turned down a lot of money from us to stay in Spain.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back