Boxing 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

General thread for boxing in 2017. New threads can be created for big events, eg Brook v Khan.

Some pretty big fights lined up for this year... It'll be interesting to see how Joshua faces up to Klitscho and also who wins the British duel between Brook and Khan.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If it weren't PPV then I would have. I like Joshua a lot, he's a good boxer, he's benefited a lot from the Heavyweight division being flatter than an ironing board! But let's not take away from his skill though!

I'm going to go out and watch it a pub in town is putting it on.

Will be interesting to see what Klitschko still has in the tank he looked poor vs Fury but feel he's much better prepared for this fight and he will need that experience to keep Joshua away from him.

Big quality step up for Joshua he's not faced anyone of this quality yet

Brilliant fight. How did Klitschko stay on his feet after that uppercut!

It's a shame these guys couldn't fight in their prime but even a still raw Joshua and a past his best Klitschko put on a great fight his recovery after the knock down in round 5 to take control of the fight again was incredible Joshua looked in real trouble.

Would be good if Fury could get himself well enough to fight and then fit enough for these 2 to fight in a years time

I like Joshua very classy guy doesn't rely on hype to sell his fights just a shame there's not a lot in the division for him to take on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back