Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgefoo

Officials from Manchester United and Manchester City are set to meet with Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent next week to discuss the player's future, according to Sport.

Ibrahimovic, 28, is believed to be on the fringes at Barcelona after a disappointing debut season and the club are reportedly determined to sell to ease their current debt crisis.

The Swede is believed to be available for half the £65 million paid to Inter last summer, and has already attracted interest from AC Milan.

Agent Mino Raiola will meet with the north west giants after Ibrahimovic made it clear if he was to leave Barca he would only move to the Premier League. His huge £250,000-a-week wage demands could only be met by City, however.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ravel-next

Another agent supposedly going to England to held talks with Man City and United. But the question is: Is it worth sign Ibrahimovic? I'm suspect to talk, 'cause I don't like him (probably the only one). He's already 28, which runs some of Fergie's hiring policy, not to mention that coulde be an expensive signing.

Re: Ibrahimovic

Forget Ibra, i'd give Hargo a 5 year contract and make him the most paid player in the world before I signed this expensive twerp.

His goal was very good but there have been plenty more goals better that it.

Personally thought it was an outstanding goal, can't think of too many better.

He's scored some brilliant goals, scored one cracker for Ajax after waltzing past half the opposition, but purely based on technique and difficulty last nights goal was his best in my opinion.

This the goal for Ajax you are referring to, IrishManc?

1329500871_zlatan_ibrahimovic_amazing_goal_for_ajax.gif

Today's the first time I've seen that goal. It's a cracker alright. I've not followed Ibrahimovic's career closely enough to pass judgement his best goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back