Europa League 2021/21: Granada vs Man Utd. Thu 8th Apr 8pm KO

Think it was a fairly standard European performance from us over the last 7 season in Europa league the opponents aren’t good to punish our sloppy performances but play like that in the Champions League and you’ll get destroyed.

Simple stuff like looking after the ball under pressure needs to be much better felt like tonight we gave the ball away a lot as soon as any pressure was applied.

Euro nights are always midweek. This is the knockout stage. Please make sure your next excuse is better.
I shall rephrase for His Numptyness.
Since the advent of group stages (or leagues if you prefer) it was largely typical of a European night prior to the semi final stages.
Heading home with a 2 goal away advantage and still complaining.

Jeez all those yellows for us and hardly any for them and all I am hearing from BT sports is it should not have been a penalty.
To be fair, had that been given against us, we’d be going ballistic, however within the context of the match, and after the yellow card discrepancy, I don’t think Granada can complain. Living and dying by the same sword and such like.

I shall rephrase for His Numptyness.
Since the advent of group stages (or leagues if you prefer) it was largely typical of a European night prior to the semi final stages.
Heading home with a 2 goal away advantage and still complaining.
After a performance like that ?
Don't tell your delighted? Delusional, maybe ?

Not really. Just called the performance poor, because it was, well, poor.
Think that's being rather generous, to be honest!
Can't understand why any manager can possibly give Dan James 90 mins in a United jersey
Baffling?

I didn’t say I was delighted. The game bored the tits of me but I have little expectancy of such nights.
The job was done. That’s it.

I didn’t say I was delighted. The game bored the tits of me but I have little expectancy of such nights.
The job was done. That’s it.
The job should've been done thoroughly, 4 or 5 , when u r playing against shite like that , next week we put out the reserves. But , alas , not to be !

Bloody hell a routine 2-0 win away from home in the quarters of a cup comp and still the doom-mongers are out.

We did what we needed to.

Ajax lost at home and Arsenal struggled to a draw with Slavia Prague at home. Get a grip, our team is shattered we've played more games than almost anyone in the last 12 months and we need the season end.

It’s a cup competition. Does the performance really matter? I mean, Bayern outplayed us for 90 min once upon a time, but I don’t hear anyone complaining about that.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back